EU Siege Completed Call to Arms Bannerlord event 6th of June

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone,

Are you waiting for a more organised experience in Bannerlord but you don’t feel like playing skirmish? Look no further, we going to try to get as many people on the same siege server and get some organised battles going!

How do you participate in this attempt? Join our discord to read about how we run our events and join our TS before the event starts. If you have any questions feel free to ask them on this thread below or in our discord!

So come along for the first ever ‘organised’ siege event on Bannerlord! Get yourselves ready to join us this Saturday 6th of June at 2pm EDT/ 7pm BST for another milestone in our legendary events!

Grab all your rocks and gather your friends for an epic Bannerlord Siege!

Our discord: https://discord.gg/qz9NAwA
Our Teamspeak: calltoarms.oasis-dns.net:6413

Kind regards,
The CTA Staff

Yeah! Developers don't give even a single f*ck about community so community must to entertain itself! Just like in the good old days in Warband! No, ty.

It sounds like an excellent idea in theory, but I have been on siege servers about 5-6 times throughout all my hours on Bannerlord, and every time the siege crashes about halfway through completion..

We are just one big communtiy so don't mind the split of people on both teams but if you are in a clan I understand the frustration of not being able to play on the same side.

Anyway, everyone is welcome if you do want to give it a try!

Best of luck cardboard! Appreciate the effort! It's just a shame that most of the tools and options that made events great aren't available to us (yet).

An excellent initiative!
Wouldn't it be easier to organize this on TDM?
As there isn't ticking morale, on certain maps there could be a real battle organized outside of confined spaces, and TDM being much MUCH more stable than siege, not to mention that siege is on matchmaker and TDM on server list......

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be easier to organize this on TDM?
As there isn't ticking morale, on certain maps there could be a real battle organized outside of confined spaces, and TDM being much MUCH more stable than siege, not to mention that siege is on matchmaker and TDM on server list......

Yes, we already did some TDM organised charges but we want to try out siege this time. Since there are a lot less people and servers tend to be stuck in loading time because there aren't enough people in the server. So that's why we're giving it a try :smile:

Yes, we already did some TDM organised charges but we want to try out siege this time. Since there are a lot less people and servers tend to be stuck in loading time because there aren't enough people in the server. So that's why we're giving it a try :smile:
Ok, fair enough, i'll join the discord server, seems like it could be pretty fun some time in the future.

Just one suggestion - keep the official announcement times with only one UTC format, noone really uses EDT nor BST, though this might be just my proffesional deformation from working in aviation for over half a decade :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom