Recent content by JLUnit

1. Resolved 1.5.10 Clan members still die in battles with 100% reduction turned on.

In any case it shouldn't happen if I have that setting disabled. Leveling wanderers is insanely slow to begin with, and supply is relatively limited. If I don't want to deal with this, I shouldn't have to... and this was the exact issue that caused me to stop playing months ago, you'd think a relatively major issue like this would be fixed :sad:
  2. Resolved 1.5.10 Clan members still die in battles with 100% reduction turned on.

Also getting this issue. I also don't understand why if a hero dies in your fight, you don't get some or all of their gear back... of course I'd rather the setting work and they not die, but there's that too.
  3. Resolved Companion died in a non-death game

At the end of the battle it showed that my hero died, but in the prisoner select screen he was there. I assumed it was just a minor bug showing him dead instead of injured and kept playing. Only noticed a bit farther down that he was actually dead. My save therefore isn't close to when he actually died, not sure if that's any help to you. Do you require mine as well or is Pedromiguel's good enough?
  4. Resolved Companion died in a non-death game

Unless this has always been a thing, my scout companion died in a fight, but I have character death disabled? Not sure what type of information I could provide but it was a rather large battle (non-siege).
  5. Resolved Engineer role not working

There, uploaded.
  6. Resolved Engineer role not working

I've flagged a companion as the engineer of the party, yet my character is the one gaining the experience (and building the siege camp is noticeably slow).
  7. Resolved Creating my own imperial faction broken

I've just finished the requirements for the quest, after having just taken an imperial town. I go to Istiana and her prompt "About founding my own faction..." leads to "I wonder which imperial faction I should support...", thereby not giving me the option to found my faction. There are also no...
  8. In Progress Voting issues in kingdom

I made a new game on the beta branch, and joined Vlandia if that matters. Whenever I take a fief, the vote icon for assigning the fief to a character appears for a fraction of a second before disappearing. I get the sound notification and everything, but there's no way I can click it in time...
Back
Top Bottom