Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

JLUnit

Recruit
Unless this has always been a thing, my scout companion died in a fight, but I have character death disabled? Not sure what type of information I could provide but it was a rather large battle (non-siege).

I allowed myself to send my save to speed up the process if the topic creator is not available immediately.

Note that the possibility of activating or not the death of characters has simply disappeared since the hotfix of 25/11 (in the campaign options). Since then permanent death is enabled, even though the game was started with this option disabled (and it worked fine on 1.5.5 before the hotfix).

It seems generalized and not linked to a particular case (see topic Beta Patch Notes e1.5.5)

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

At the end of the battle it showed that my hero died, but in the prisoner select screen he was there. I assumed it was just a minor bug showing him dead instead of injured and kept playing. Only noticed a bit farther down that he was actually dead. My save therefore isn't close to when he actually died, not sure if that's any help to you. Do you require mine as well or is Pedromiguel's good enough?

I can confirm that I am also getting this on a no death game. Sadly also my save is after the event as I wasn't looking for dead companions when I didn't think they could die.

Back
Top Bottom