Recent content by Jerkuh

1. Jerkuh

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Hey, was wondering if anyone already burned his hands on porting wse?
    This is not to ask when is it going to be ready, more likely i would ask if we could join forces.
    Im bussy atm and i think i am getting there with very tiny steps.
    But if there is someone here already bussy it would be great if he had the same intentions.
    So pm me if youre intrested.
  2. Jerkuh

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
    I know it's not a good time for requests, but you already did so much magic stuff, that I just cant resist... :wink:

cmpxchg8b said:
    WSE is no longer being developed actively (no new features or operations, just bug fixes)
  3. Jerkuh

Just downgrade if you want to use the wse, we are doing so.
    And dont be woried, i think he is still going to do it, but he dousnt want to give out any date or time due to perhaps studie or something.
  4. Jerkuh

[OSP] MP COOP campaign "engine" V0.2 gamma (1.10.2013)

habeo123 said:
    I hope we get a decent editing tool that come along with it. The current in-game tool is horrid.
    That was something i read that was comfirmed, if im correct it was in a topic made by Swyter, or perhaps a interview.
  5. Jerkuh

CTCCoco said:
    Well, they didn't confirmed anything (as far as I know). The information flow is more dry than GTA V in 2011, damn.
    Correcto, thats why i think it would just be MnB in a upgraded and reworked engine playing in a somewhat a like setting with allmost the same features.
    Ill be most curious if it gets more intresting then that
  6. Jerkuh

Swyter said:
    GunFred said:
    A coop campaign somewhat like this is THE thing I wish for the most for Bannerlord.
    Yeah, well, my dear yawning hedgehog. It looks like they aren't going to do that.  :neutral:
    Otherwhise they already wouldve confirmed that feature, since it is one of the most wanted features on mnb
  7. Jerkuh

I also started once on doing this, but it is an imense job to do, ure making tw history :grin:
  8. Jerkuh

[ Persistent Empires MOD ] Scripts / Website / Database for sell

Who is the first one making a buisnis plan on this mate, actualy making money with MnB :grin:
    I like it
  9. Jerkuh

[ Persistent Empires MOD ] Scripts / Website / Database for sell

I could use some chickens on the farm Pharaoh Llandy.
    If you could ship them over to holland i would be glad to pay $60

Lumos said:
    I think that you could've put up a donations link and that it would've been acceptable. What you did though is quite... odd, and seems a bit impudent.

I think odd is not on his place, i think it is more likely to be unrespectful to other mods where people work hard on and have many of there spare time wasted modding.
    Though it is still a choice that you can make but you first need to proof yourself worthy of such a thing.
    The best example is the dlc napoleonic wars.
    They have prooven temselfs worthy and able to create a high end almost bugless mod.
  10. Jerkuh

Hitbox Detection

Hey guys, i know there is a os mod that detects what body part is damaged at a strike. I just cant seem to find it, i was wondering if someone does know what topic it was in. Greetings ;)
  11. Jerkuh

[M] Champions of Calradia

Hey guys, if youre up for a session of playing but you can't com in, please check this topic.
    Im organizing a playing session so we can play with some players at the same time, since that is the goal of the mod.
    Greetings and hope to see u!
  12. Jerkuh

MaHuD said:
    I would advise against getting a ****ton of characters.
    I would first make 6 champions, then make sure that they are done and complete (and balanced). Before adding anymore champions.
    Which in my opinion means; more items, skills, levelling, perhaps mana bar?

As for champion's and buying, I would make 3 free per X amount of time, then make another 3 free instead. This way people can still get to play as all champions, but have to buy one if they want to be sure that they can play the guy at all times. (A bit like the bloodline system)

Note: This is just what I would do, just dropping it out as a possible idea, not an enforcement. :O
    Just look at the start of LoL, they also started with a small sellection of champions, when they got them balanced they started making new ones.
  13. Jerkuh

We realy need this going, :razz: 2 people searching atm. cmon, its worth trieng guys!
  14. Jerkuh

NightHawkreal said:
    What is the relationship WSE and 1.154?
    You know that state where you are married but just wanting to get divorced :razz:
Back
Top Bottom