Recent content by Jean-Philippe

1. Discussion + Suggestions

Turn them off in mod settings.
    Thanks for your answer, but how can I do it? I don't find this option in the game settings of the camp menu (I am playing version 1.3.4.3). Maybe it's elsewhere.
  2. Discussion + Suggestions

Is there a way to get rid of controversy? I can't stand it anymore.
  3. economie ou vassalité

Pour les ateliers, l'intérêt est d'avoir un revenu garanti, du moins tant que la ville n'est pas ennemie. Comme on ne peut en n'avoir qu'un par ville, je préfère celui qui rapporte le plus, pas forcément le plus rentable en revenu/investissement.

Pour la vassalité, cela devient intéressant lorsqu'on peut se voir attribuer un chateau ou une ville. Pour cela il vaut mieux avoir plus de renommée que la plupart des autres nobles de la faction et être ami (relation supèrieure à 20) avec le monarque et au moins une demi-douzaine de nobles, pour demander, et obtenir, leur appui lorsqu'un fief doit être atribué. Tant que ce n'est pas le cas il est préférable de rester mercenaire pour profiter de la solde.
  4. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

sansapprobation said:
    I'm having some trouble with the Moneylenders and Landlords feature. I own the town of Voldeberg, which currently has max prosperity and a population of 10,000. I bought 50 acres of land and have owned it for about 6 weeks now, but it isn't accumulating any money. I have 20 acres of land in Vellinaz, that has similar prosperity and population, and it's earning about 4K aurums per week. How do I get the land in Voldeberg to actually make money?

Also, is there a way to sell land? The text implies that you can, since it lists a sell price, but I don't see any way to actually do that.

When you own a town, the money you get from owned land is added to its other income.
  5. [QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

The simplest way is, as Sher said, to be the Marshall and let your controversy rise. It will rise rather quickly for each lord defeated and each fief raided if you don't compensate it with victory...
    If you are not Marshall, maybe just avoiding asking for support may do the trick, or supporting someone else.
  6. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Savigo said:
    How exactly does random skill increase works? Is it time-based, based on gained renown, experience or something else?

It's time based
  7. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Ask your intendant, I think it's the question about the general situation of the fief, he will tell you the mineral value.
  8. A good way to start in 0.9?

- You get an attribute (not skill) point when you speak with a Lord after gaining 90 or more relationship with him. The attribute depend on the lord's personality, therefore you gain agility or charisma more often than not. Take this into account when choosing your attribute point after reaching level 25-30.
    -You, and your companions, also get a random atribute point every 50 days (more or less), if it's intelligence you also get a skill point.
    - You can have all the possible companions in your party, no need to choose.
    - Many skills can be boosted by specialized troops in your party, check the wikki for them
    - In the beginning, deer hunting is a good mean to make easy money
    - Beware of deserters, in the beginning small cavalry parties may both outrun and outfight you, always check deserters' troop type when you spot them. For this reason, stay clear of regions where Falcons are at war until you can beat a 12-15 renward party.
    - Do mission from towns to raise your relationship with them and build an enterprise as soon as you can.
  9. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

King Edric said:
    That was already reported I'm pretty sure. Anyway, it is a massive pain to attack that town, even if you use the backdoor near the mines your reinforcements will still go to the main gate :dead:
    And it's even more of a pain to defend it for the same reason, most defender go behind the main door and not to the walls.
  10. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

willyflare said:
    Just checking if I missed it in my game :

In 0.9 did anyone ever find/rescue the female unit Refugee ?
    They never spawned in my game, thus eliminating the Perisno Priestess troop line, excluding the occasional hireable ones in Merc Guild.
    If this is intended, why?

In my game with 0.9, as before with 0.8, most bandits party have at least a couple of them as prisonners.
  11. Liste des Mods + lien VF + Détail, du 04 08 13

Nuxium said:
    Hello :p

Je fait ce post afin de savoir selon vous les meilleurs mods actuelle de mounts and blade warbands (avec une trad FR de préference).

Salut,
    Mes deux mods préférés sont Prophesy of Pendor (POP, version 3.9) et Perisno (version 0.9). Je trouve Perisno plus riche, plus touffu mais pas toujots bien fini. Pop est plus carré et plus fini.
    Je joue uniquement en VO, mais il me semble que PoP est traduit.
  12. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Lord Irontoe said:
    Jean-Philippe said:
    Where can I see my relationship level with every factions?

If you right-click your party on the map, one of the options will show your relationship with all of the other factions, which scrolls up in the feed. You can also do it for any other party

Great! Thank you
  13. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Where can I see my relationship level with every factions?
  14. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

mirrorflame said:
    (... )

Steward skills are valuable in Trainer (automatic training of garrison troops uses his skills I believe), Engineering (faster construction) and Trade. That's it as far as I know.

Can anyone elaborate on Steward skills usage?

Most Fief improvements need minimum Steaward's skills, beyond engineering, you can get them on the wikki.

http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Fief_Improvements
  15. Perisno Mod Bug Reports

It looks like there is a bug on Leuwen siege scene, when ordered to charge most soldiers are trying to force the town's gate. I had to lead them myself (follow me) up to the wall and into the courtyard. Hopefully, half of the enemies massed on their side of the gate.
Back
Top Bottom