Recent content by jan765

1. jan765

Questions: I'm a person whose new to the module_system.

Thanks for the brief information~
    It was highly appreciated, Kudos!

I declared this topic closed :smile:
  2. jan765

Questions: I'm a person whose new to the module_system.

I have Warband 1.134, and downloaded the module system. Can anyone please tell me what to do with it? Also, how would it be possible for me to edit the mods that I've downloaded with it? Example, Kengeki 1.8, or Prophecy of Pendor? What should I edit to make the jump height/ Distance higher...
  3. jan765

[How to?] Modding, Jump Height/ Foreward Boost.

What can I edit so that the jump height is higher, and the distance is longer? ~Thanks
  4. jan765

Runtime error CTD's

To make it short, I am getting CTD's on all the new awesome 1.134 mods. I am using 1.134 Warband. I've re-installed a fresh game, but still no luck. I would crash with even just OSP Item mods, to large mods such as Hundred Years War, etc. Another error is that, for some of these mods, I crash...
  5. jan765

[S][1.125] -Black Sky- |v0.8.4| |Updated 18/06/10|

good mod. thx for the tips about cheat menu lol.

Now..
    how can i disable it? [the cheat menu]

Because the "debug" is bugging me. Its spamming my screen. help please? which command should i type
  6. jan765

Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor v1.50

:grin:
    Keep up the good work!
    =]
    This makes editing way easier.
    Though, I think you should just wait till Taleworlds makes the FINAL version.
    They should've worked on this game more so that it's bug free fosho like Original MB :smile:
  7. jan765

Why is Mount & Blade such a great game?

This is not a question, but more like a discussion. I've been playing this game since it was beta and now its fully released in stores. I ask myself, wow how long it has been! So many mods, so many mods that take my interest! From the 300, the Romans, even Samurai mods, and Pirates! they are the...
  8. jan765

0.808 version

Pali Gap said:
    Oh.  That's odd.  I don't know anything about buying directly, but I don't see why installing an old version requires a new activation key...

Dude you can buy it directly. I just bought it from target for 29.99 ^_^. It comes out as version 1.003. BUT, its not "directly" as in "no" activation key. I do have an activation key included in the cd. The cd also includes a Calradia map(which is kind of geeky :grin:) but its ok. It also includes the activation or registration key on the back of the game manual.

If this guy said that he doesn't have a key, he must have an illegal version (crack) which currently only works for 1.003 and no cracks for versions above.

Anyways, try the mod hergemony 268 b.c. Pretty good mod with the SAME 300 stuff from 0.808. Although, theyre only on .960. Theyre on the way, soon for 1.011 ^_^ :mrgreen: YEHOOO lol.
  9. jan765

Brutality Plus Custom Settlements

actually you did say...
    "And if you want everything from Brutality, that shouldn't be a problem, as CS is a gameplay mod, and Brutality is an eye and ear candy mod.  Just copy the texture and resource folders into CS, as well as the module.ini."

Its just not visible because of the lack of detail and its on the last line :p
  10. jan765

Crusades Mod?

with knights templar? (the red cross) and white background.

Link! :razz:
  11. jan765

Brutality Plus Custom Settlements

Dalizon said:
    i did that, but when i try to play the game, there is no sound at all

oh dude he forgot one more detail.

You have to enable to game to "scan" or "use" the new custom sounds.

The final step is.....

1. Open up module.ini
    2. Look for scan_modules_sounds = 0
    3. Change that 0 into a 1

play the game and WOPPPIE ^_^. You can do this with ANY sound mod. Just follow mine and taht guy above's steps hehe
  12. jan765

One word of advice in case you don't wanna lose your Serial Key...

officer2 said:
    wish I could afford to buy the box case, but alas, i've been house ridden with an illness for over 6 years now.  just can't afford it.  I have several older games I keep switching to play every couple months,  M&B is one, and for the first time in almost 3 years i've lost the CD key for it.  Keeps me going switching and mount and blade is next. 

so i'm itching to get back in, tore the house apart trying to find my printed receipt with serial key, no luck.  i've bugged a bunch of moderators and a couple developers, and the big man Armagan over the last 5 days, so I should apologize for being impatient, not anyones fault but mine i can't find the darn key :sad:

And I'm sure retrieving codes lost by idiots like me isnt' a high concern by the developer since they aren't making more money off of me doing so, just a waste of there time is all.

anyway, merry christmas to all that celebrate the holiday, and cheers to all that do not.  I'll get back in game eventually.

ey dude didnt u get it online? That means they asked for your email. They know your email is registered for that. So tell them to send it there
  13. jan765

"Dynasty Warriors 4" MB mod?

Anyone here know about the "three" kingdoms of China? Also the game Dynasty Warriors. (Characters like Zhuge Liang, Zhao Yun, etc.) The 4th installment of the game had some godlike armors!! Does anyone know if there is a mod that has this? >_< Or say dynasty warriors style hehe
  14. jan765

One word of advice in case you don't wanna lose your Serial Key...

OR! you can buy it in a store and the CD key is safe in the box ^_^ lol.
    I bought mine at best buy :grin: The CD is version 1.0 EXACT so you have to patch 1.011

BUT YEH THEY EVEN INCLUDED a map rofl!!! 0_o
  15. jan765

SP Native Oriental Samurai Legends 2: Samurais' Freedom War

hey man u got a CTD in here. When i load ini it cannot find human_anims.brf
Back
Top Bottom