Recent content by Jackrum

1. Jackrum

Bug thread

No prison door in Wilton (English town), constable is there and drops the dungeon keys when killed but there is no prison door. Found during the "rescue a lord" mission.
  2. Jackrum

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I rather enjoyed only being able to stab with spears so I'll be staying with 1.2 for now unless there is some way I can change them back in 1.3?
  3. Jackrum

Comments: 3.0 Released

KiritoSenju said:
    I just try to recruit as many ji samurias
    Yep this is one of my favourite tactics too, go for a full heavy foot melee army with no cav or ranged at all. Can easily decimate much larger armies and taking castles is a breeze. In a field battle put them behind a ridge or in a depression and wait for the enemy to get close then charge! Armour soaks up any pesky ranged attacks and its over pretty quick when you meet.
  4. Jackrum

Comments: 3.0 Released

I like the idea of more troops armed with bows, I know its part of the timeline but I just dislike guns.
  5. Jackrum

Play Custom Settlements in Warband 1.143

Kherjit riders cause a RGL error and crash, missing skeleton or something.
  6. Jackrum

In game character requests

Name: Corporal or Sergent Jackrum

Just to have an NPC named after me would be an honor, any faction/regiment would be agreeable! Maybe even as a despicable leader of a band of turncoats or deserters!
  7. Jackrum

[S] 1812-1815 ----VERSION 1 AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!

Where did you download it from marchal? The download crashed for me everytime I tried to DL it from MBRepositry, had to register on the 1812-1815 forums and download it from there. At 27kbps.

A few things I am finding wrong, swords do bludgeoning damage, the autoequip your companions with loot thingy is broken, they equip boots as weapons and go naked :razz:
  8. Jackrum

Thanks Poom, Agovic, I'll go sign up now :smile:
  9. Jackrum

Got anywhere else we can DL this from Poom? Download keeps failing for me about a minute in.
  10. Jackrum

I really don't want to be one of those tools who keep asking people for a release but updated demo soon perhaps?
  11. Jackrum

The Original L'Aigle Thread, for the sake of history. Be ye warned.

Its grey, I cant wait to shoot all these lovely French uniforms full of musket balls.
  12. Jackrum

Higgings said:
    Life Guards look very good, but a little question.
    I am queit sure, they had a straight heavy cavalry sword, not a Hussar´ish one.

Yea they were heavy cavalry who used the heavy straight sword, feel free to correct me though :smile:
  13. Jackrum

It might only be a demo but I've clocked about 20 hours on it! Really nice work poomtang keep it up mate!
  14. Jackrum

Raising the party cap

If you want to raise your party cap by cheating just use tweakMB. That is what you are trying to do yea?
  15. Jackrum

MP Sci-Fi Fantasy [WFaS] Warhammer 40K: A Universe Divided (MODELLERS AND TEXTURERS NEEDED)

DarthTaco said:
    Ok, should I do the ammo box on their back with the belt, just the belt hanging, a box mag, or a drum mag. Maybe different variants with different clip sizes?

Do one to start with, but I'm thinking maybe the different versions, drum, box, belt, all with different ammo capacities could end up being the different quality levels? Like you get cracked, bent, whatever versions of things in game now the belt could be on the lowest grade, box on the next better and drum on best. I vote for necrons as the mystery race, there's plenty of skeleton models about in other mods you could borrow and tweak to suit.
Back
Top Bottom