Recent content by Ivor

1. Ivor

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Umm, is Aeldarian supposed to be neutral with Wolfbode? I lured Wolfbode all the way from Ravenstern to Larian woods just to find out that they just chill beside each other not getting on it. Wolfie is 500 man strong and the elf has >700.
  2. Ivor

Empire-Infantry/Crossbows Sareleon-Horses Raven-Archers Fier-Infantry

Also, dot forget that you can SPAM D'Shar Bladesmen while youre unable to spam Legionaries or Huscarls so easy. D'Shar are beasts. My very favorite faction
  3. Ivor

Don't forget that Ravenstern is the only faction that has access to commoner melee cavalry and commoner horse archers. This, plus their knights and dragon knights gives them an impressive host of mounted units.
  4. Ivor

Empire: great crossbowmen + nice infantry with lots of javelin to from many sources. Weak base noble cavalry that can be upgraded into either great shock cavalry or great infantry.
    D'Shar: great and spamable infantry that can be potential upgreafed into beasts with enough time. Light and fast cavalry.  A lot of ranged weapons in their comp even if theit ranged units are not the best in their own right. Very meh expensie horse archers. Vastly superior looks.
    Fierdswine: great melee troopers with lots of staying power but slower to train than my favourite D'Shar. Crappy cavalry.  Archers that can't shoot for **** but will cut you to pieces with their axes. Pretty bad ass all in all.
    Sarleon: great knights, best ones excluding knighthood orders. Good archers. Good infantry even if somehow lacking shields. Pretty lame guys.
    Ravenstern: spam able cavalry. Nice horse archers. Great regular archers. Decent and cheap infantry. Cool looks.

Pendor: spam everything! And great nobles.
  5. Ivor

You have been captured...again

Just wait for the dread legion to knock at your first city walls
  6. Ivor

Prophesy of Pendor Dev Update Board (UPDATED 12/08/15)

Nah wouldn't hope for neither 4.0 nor bannerlord port. All I hope for is graphical update for current version. That would be more than amazing.
  7. Ivor

Normal damage/ realistic walkthrough

Meh horse archer play throughs are boring
  8. Ivor

Early game strategy

If you're a pagan just go for monesteries.  Lots of easy money
  9. Ivor

[Suggestions] for Viking Conquest.

Well to repeat some important ones.:
    Ai of danes and norway is terrible and being a lord for one of them is boring as hell. They don't do anything at all. No action . Hunting thieves 24/7 for **** loot ain't fun. And my ships can carry only small amount of men so I can't do much by myself.

Variety for Oden's sake. The game looks boring now. Add some armour and weapons. Some style elements too. 2H axes too. Like its a game not a history essay ffs. I get it stay more or less within a historical flavor,  that's great, but make it fun. Only 1 bow? Really? And no clubs or any other blunt weapons (I do get it that flanged maces are not exactly fitting but I am sure there was someone out there using clubs, maybe even hammers)

Also up missile damage x3. That would be more fun and realism.cause I mean you wouldn't be charging ahead with a spear sticking out of your belly. Make arrows and javs DECIMATE unarmoured troops with no shields. Make javs damage shields more severely. Make these throwing spears dangerous as they should be.

Also idk if it's just me but troops level up veeeeery slow. It takes ages to train free holders to Spearman. And I got multiple party members with training +8 and one can add battles to that too.

Alsostamina drain too quick. I get it my mail armour is heavy and so are my weapons. But irl it is a sucide to wear armour in which you can't walk across the street before rolling over and dying of exhaustion . Why would anyone do that? I mean wearing a chain mail do tire you up quicker I imagine but you are a worrier in the end not an asthmatic 80 years old monk with a broken leg.

10. Ivor

Viking Conquest Update 1.0 hotfix

Another weird bug:
    After talking to Bodo in my refuge the game looped back to the opening scenes with Viking attack on our ship. You have to fight a sailor on a sinking ship. Once you win, the battle begins as the viking ship closes in.  After being knocked down with a javelin I woke up in the healers hut and got stuck there, because the dialog was actually an agresive one with the healer telling me he is gonna kill me and me not able to do anything regardless my answer
  11. Ivor

Viking Conquest Update 1.0 hotfix

First of all thanks for an in the end enjoyable DLC for the great game that Warband is.

As far as release was well, quite bad, now the game performs alright, even though there is still lots of work to be done with patches, but I'm sure you realize that.

So bug wise that I have not seen posted yet:

1. After starting my own Refuge (omg great feature!), after I left for the first time, giving a rest here command for your party, while outside of any settlement, would move your refuge to that place and charge you 1000 silver. Fixes itself after you rest in town.

2. Troops on ships can sometimes randomly die for no apparent reason. Happen to one Old Captain I hired him at the inn, but we travvelled together across the seas, sacked some monesteries, scouted that loot bearing territories of Britannia and in the end we became something more that just arms mates. We became friends. Yet upon our return to Denmark we came across 3 ships of raiders. We engaged upon them. I myself fell due a stray javelin to the face, but my dear friend Old Captain took charge of my panicked man, lead them into the fray and took many lives with his sword too. With the last pirate die, he suddenly collapsed and died. :sad: :sad: :sad:. Hearth attack?
    Happens upon spawning sometimes too. 

3. Known issue but MOST pressing now. Battle AI is dumb, just stands at their spawn. And that happens WITH THE OPTION TO PREVENT DEFENSIVE ON. Very very bad issue.

Also, not a bug, but for Thor's sake, please hear me.
    Why, why by Odin did you give bloody butter knives to some tournament competitors? What is a purpose behind it? It does not make the game harder, it makes it annoyingly unfair. There is no freaking way, no matter how good you are, that you can defeat a guy with staff or sword and shelf when you are given the bloody butter knife for a weapon, especially in a duel. Wanna make it harder? Boost some stats of the enemies. These bloody knives are just retarded. You know, I love y Prophecy of Pendor. I know battles against 600 proficiency and 50 strength opponents. I faced the Jatu, I faced the Noldor, I face Engrim the Devouter. I am in for a challenge. But not with that curesed butter knife as my weapon.
  12. Ivor

My future in gaming industry

Really hope you guys can make it, even if kick started doesn't look all that optimistic now. It looks amazing
  13. Ivor

My future in gaming industry

Pledged!
  14. Ivor

New Albion: Suggestions and ideas

Tim Horton for prime minister (2)
  15. Ivor

Council Chambers: Ideas & Suggestions

Blood and steel is an os eh? There is a cooler explosion effect  there that could come in handy.
Back
Top Bottom