Recent content by Ivenend

1. Resolved Graphical / Texture Error is present for preview images of meshes (Reproducible with mod, but has been reported on vanilla assets as well)

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Hi. Just want to inform you that the issue is still there in official version v1.1.2
  2. Closed workshop not giving income

Are you still experiencing this issue on v1.1.0?
    Yes I still have this issue on Beta v1.1.0
  3. Need More Info Heroes disappear from game at a high rate. 2 of 6 Battanians gone after an hour. Other factions seem similar.

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"

To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

@MArdA TaleWorlds

I have the same issue. This "disappear from game at a high rate" issue happen on both wanderers and nobles. It seems that the issue happens since Beta v1.1.0

And, no offence, but I don't think a specific save file from player would help. This is not an issue happen on a certain moment, we can't provide a specifiv save for you. As the title suggest it is a issue of "rate". You need to start a game and experience the rate and speed of heros disappearing by yourself.
  4. Resolved [Beta v1.1.0] gain -2147483638 relation with a friendly lord after rescue him from enemy

Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
    To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    Thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately I don't a save at this moment. Will upload one when I get a save before the issue happens.
  5. In Progress White Tabard over Mail Hauberk doesn't get proper female variation model

Summary: White Tabard over Mail Hauberk doesn't get proper female model variation, it still use the same model variation as male's model, which make it look bloated on female characters. You can compare it with Red Tabard over Mail Hauberk, which uses the same mesh (but different texture) on...
  6. Resolved [Beta v1.1.0] gain -2147483638 relation with a friendly lord after rescue him from enemy

Summary: gain -2147483638 relation with a friendly lord after rescue him from enemy How to Reproduce: 1. attack an enemy who captured a friendly lord 2. win the battle 3. rescue the captured friendly lord Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  7. A weird bug of models' reflectiveness

I have encounter a werid bug. Sword 1 and 2 are the exactly same sword. The only difference is that, 1 is from my character's own inventory, 2 is pick up from a dead soldier on the field. Every swords from the soldiers look like 2. The problem is ,as you can see in the picture, the...
  8. Resolved Beta e1.3.0 - Unable to preview gear in trading menu

Bump! I also have this issue.
  9. In Progress [BETA e1.1.0] Characters are very dark in Character/Inventory/Party/Clan screens

We are aware of this issue and working towards a fix.
    Yes, I still have this issue in B1.2.0

However, this mod fix the issue, I think the author already figured out what caused it:
Back
Top Bottom