Recent content by ItsAlmostHarvestinSeason

1. How do I open TPAC files?

Is it possible? I want to make reskins and the assets seem to be in TPACs
  2. How to perform a simple retexture mod start to finish?

Bannerlord, sorry I was refered here from another thread and thought it was part of a bannerlord forum group
  3. How to perform a simple retexture mod start to finish?

So I want to create a bronze scale armour and barding mod and implement it as a new Armour piece. I don't want to add it to any troop trees, perhaps the market, or maybe perhaps some lords. I have paint.net ready and the knowhow to use it, but 1 where do I find the textures to modify? 2 How...
  4. Does anyone know at what point good armor starts even appearing in the game?

im occasionally looting really high tier gear, mainly helmets and crossbows
  5. My troops won't stay in the groups I put them in.

I like battanian wildlings, but I want to keep them in the Skirmisher Formation. as well as my companions in categories befitting their loadout, Archers, Cav etc.. but they keep going into their default groupings whenever I turn my back.
  6. Nobles escaping far too easy, several a day

I wish I could execute my outright incompetent, inept, corrupt and negligent jail guardsmen!
  7. SP - General One village

i miss being awarded the fief of bumblefunknowhere that has just been looted for swearing fealty like in mount and blade
  8. SP - General Game does not recognize me as independant clan for the purpose of main quest

So I've been a mercenary for a few factions now, recently went my own way, seized an imperial settlement, ready to form my own kingdom, but I am unable to fulfil the quest obligation to ' be an independant clan'
  9. Darker (Truer) colours for coloured clothing

So the lovely royal burgundy of the western empire shows up as pink on capes and clothing.. just a little detail that annoyed me. I want a dark billowing burgundy cloak, not a pink one. Instead of dark royal blue it is lavendar for south empire. Instead of rich dark red for my own faction its...
  10. Bad score system in MP

I can't hit **** with javelins, you only get a few, and when they get in range, even if I do have a shield the professionally armed soldier is probably going to win, especially if I suck
  11. Should Recruits Change Culture to the Occupying Faction's?

Wouldn't mind *Auxiliaries* Maybe they've got a few bits of empire kit for instance but are essentially the same unit.
  12. SP - General The Big Problem with Combat -- Unit collision and mass [FIX / SUGGESTION]

Go onto custom battle, get 500 empire spearman, say vs... 100 vlandian knights.. Form a square. Watch as the vlandians take no casualties and pass right through the square like photons through matter. Watch as the spearmen start taking casualties because their spear can only scratch the cavalry at this close a distance, and they are at mace hitting height.
  13. ballistas don't penetrate (or even shatter) shields?

One of these things should take out anything it hits, its difficult to aim and slow to reload as it is, but it can't penetrate shields? Also about how they're deployed, if they were lower down on the wall and positioned to cover bottlenecks they'd be more effective because horizontal means more...
Back
Top Bottom