Recent content by icelty

1. icelty

Want his daughter found quest issue!

Yeah I just ran another one from a different quest giver and it didn't happen, maybe is was a fluke.
  2. icelty

Cool, going to try and find another quest giver and see if it happens, will log if getting that twice.
  3. icelty

Cows & Sheeps

Bump.

Right now the only use of cows is trading (and even that is not that great) I got my armies on pork meet diet (unhealthy, even looters eat better than my guys)
  4. icelty

Caravan Troops are not linked to each other via a troop tree, intentional?

I believe is that way because there is no upgrade tree. They are created by and for caravans, and even though you can take them into your army / convert or receive via defeating someone who attached a caravan, you can't upgrade them.
  5. icelty

v1.3.1, Completing this quest in favor of quest giver yields negative relation with quest giver and other notables. Is odd, I convinced the daughter to go back an I got negative relationship now with everyone on the original quest giver village notables and good relations in the village the...
  6. icelty

Tutorial Other [VB.Net] How to write bannerlord mod using VB.net

y'know your post challenged me to create such a thing. we have our tool ready https://github.com/JavascriptNet/Javascript.Net
    we can totally slap this and called it bannerlord.js on nexus or something where user can load javascript program dynamically without compiling and all that jazz, but we need to write debugger tool to make this bearable
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
  7. icelty

No Pregnancy in 1.3.1

lol to the funny comments, and to the "within context" comments, I still think is fine that there is some randomness, but within the context of an actionable trigger, like Ananda and Paladinx suggested, [TRY BUTTON PRESS HERE] -> RND() -> 5%-10% chance ? `Boom` : `cool down for one season, sorry bad luck, try again later`;
    First time you want offspring's you'll probably spend sometime grinding that 5%, after that you'll probably just resume enjoying shopping heads.
  8. icelty

No Pregnancy in 1.3.1

Simple, I tried making the wife the governor, spending time in fief. Taking the wife into army, spending time in fief, taking wife everywhere, taking wife without army. Even after 2 in-game years since they got married and no offspring. Tried with Abigail, and now playing with a vlandian noble I...
  9. icelty

Detecting When Entering Map View/Screen

Man, you make it look so easy :grin:, I spent hours going through the source :sad: trying to find an example of something similar being done thank you so much!!! (I tried marking your post as Best Answer but there doesn't seam to be a way to do so.
  10. icelty

Detecting When Entering Map View/Screen

Currently stuck at this. I'm trying to find which event I should subscribe to, in order to be notified with the player enters in map view. Is easy for mission loading but map view seams to trigger no event? Has anyone figure this out yet?
  11. icelty

Tutorial Other [VB.Net] How to write bannerlord mod using VB.net

Coming up next... nodejs modding, how to make javascript great again...

Kidding of course, I pass
  12. icelty

Tutorial Coding How to Load Scenes from Script

Which I had read this before I embarked in my own quest with ILSpy as my weapon and tracing through the call stack from the menu all the way up to CreateAndOpenMissionController. I got 0 points in scouting for that, what a waste...
  13. icelty

Rider Debugger and SubModule Setup Tutorial

Thanks for sharing, every day I learn of a new cool stuff, I used VS and VSCode for years, never heard of Rider, will for sure give it a try
  14. icelty

Documentation Coding Community Modding Documentation

Hello, just wanted to drop in my appreciation for the work you guys are doing, hopefully it doesn't die and continues. I myself haven't found yet in it what I was personally looking for within documentation, however, decompiling and reverse engineering did the trick (as usual). For example, I wanted to subscribe to events when players enters the lord's hall, or a tavern etc. I did find it through forward tracing from the actual menu item, but thought, perhaps it would be great if every event and where is used gets documented at some point. (in my case was the ever so generic "OnMissionStartedEvent").

Anyways, thank you guys for all you done so far and please keep going!
  15. icelty

If the devs wanted to make changes to the campaign map, are you ok with that? POLL

Sturgians doo poorly because the strongest drink in the game is beer! Enough said! Add some vodka to that cold climate, and those man will have 100 morale!
Back
Top Bottom