Recent content by Howitzer

1. Resolved [BUG][Beta Patch 1.1.0 - v.1.1.0.12274] - Crafted weapons change their stats (probably reverting to default parts size)

Yes, this is still an issue in 1.1.1. All stats are reset after savegame is reloaded.
    Ridiculous.
  2. Morrigan story question (spoiler alert)

Dahvos said:
    there is a way.
    just camp right outside the fortress and put morrigan in it. That way you get your revenge/ money/ or influence without him being butchered by morrigan being there and triggering her leaving you. :idea:

Doesn't work. Companions can't be put in a those quarter-thingies. But it's possible with a savegame editor, so yay!
  3. Can't manage city and save game corruption

Had something similar to this. In my case, it was that the castle was under siege, and I needed to wait until the besieging party left and the timer ran out.
  4. TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Any update on Viking Conquest support?
  5. Massive Amounts of Nordic Raiders

For me aswell. Both the Vaegirs and the Swadians.
  6. Single Player Story - Battle of Aescesdun - Bugged

Idibil said:
    Howitzer said:
    Idibil, there's no possible fix? I don't have a savegame from before the cattle quest was given so I can't go back.

Well, I will add a reset for this quest in options menu.

Thank you, I love it!Then I'll stop playing for a couple of days, cause I was really getting into the story :smile:
  7. Single Player Story - Battle of Aescesdun - Bugged

Idibil, there's no possible fix? I don't have a savegame from before the cattle quest was given so I can't go back.
  8. Seriously? Ending the story ends the game? [Developer answered!]

As a stopgap solution: Go back to your latest savegame, go to 'game options' in camp, enable cheats and in 'cheat menu' there's an option somewhere to switch your savegame to sandbox mode.
  9. The future for the Brytenwalda team

Congratulations guys! Couldn't have thought of a better mod/modding team to be elevated to glorious developer status.
  10. SP Antiquity Dark Ages 485AD Darkness Rising

Does this mod still exist in any possible form? I've been checking this thread for the past 1,5 years :sad:
  11. Question regarding attack animations

Open the actions.txt you can find in the native folder under the modules folder. Compare it with the actions.txt you can find in the Floris folder and copy paste the animations you want.
  12. Parts of animations

I've taken the liberty of changing the animations myself (using a diff plugin in Notepad++ to compare the previously given actions.txt in this thread, and the default Floris one). The file (actions.txt) is from Floris Mod 2.54 Expanded.

Only left and right slashes from twohanders, onehanders and polearms have been changed back to Warband's default animations. Thrusts, blocks and attacks from above are still the fancy schmancy ones from 'Enhanced Combat Animations'.

The actions.txt can be found here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/304529/actions.txt.
    If the link doesn't work anymore, please let me know by pm.
  13. Tournaments?

mesor said:
    Im not leet im pretty bad at the game :smile: infantry combat is just the one thing im really good at :smile:.
    I get the point but i always try to convince people to improve themselves rather then make the game weaker :smile:.
    It makes things much more fun in the long run.

They're not talking about making the game weaker. They're talking about making the tournaments play the same way as before. As you said earlier: in your tournaments, the npc's don't do as much damage as the OP mentions. So there's a difference between his game and your game. That needs to be fixed.
  14. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Raventhal said:
    How do you level up villagers?  I recruited some villagers and they all have weak items.  I can look at their inventory but can't change them.  They also don't seem to level up.  Not to mention when I recruit them I pay 50 per vs. the 10 per that listed.

You paid for mounted villagers. They're more expensive, but don't level.

They're only good if you really need some cavalry pronto :smile:
  15. SP Native Native Mod Compilation - NMC 1.153 beta2 released

Has anyone ever tried getting the Freelancer 1.5-source implemented into NMC?
    I've made some modifications of my own (added a 'get bounties from tavern keepers'-mod), but would like to try to get Freelancer in it too.
Back
Top Bottom