Recent content by Housekeeper

1. In Progress Crash when loading a seige battle

I can't possibly have crash ID copied to my clipboard, and the ID appears in crash uploader is only 000000000000000000...(there is only many zero every time I use crash uploader, does not seem to work for me as you can see in TW6.jpg in google drive that I provided)
  2. In Progress Crash when loading a seige battle

Do you have a save file taken just before attacking the siege?
    I just finish sending it( I am not sure how it works, but I choose the one that has same as my save name in-game), thank you( I was about to lay siege to Corenia castle).
  3. In Progress Crash when loading a seige battle

Summary: The loading screen is crashed when I try to load a siege of the castle (still working on attacking hideout) How to Reproduce: start a siege(lead the army) Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  4. Resolved Crash at the start of a game

A certain fix for crashing after the TaleWorlds Video​

If you are experiencing a crash after the intro video, you can try the workaround below to fix it:
    • Navigate to this folder: "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI"
    • And delete the “spriteData.xml” file. It is not necessary to verify the game files after this. The game will create the file again when it is launched again.
    Thank you, it is solved now.
  5. Resolved Crash at the start of a game

Summary: After I launch a game, and the Talesworld animation end, the crash occurred at the same time that I hear main menu music. (I have not played this game for a very long time) How to Reproduce: launch a game Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots...
Back
Top Bottom