Recent content by Hostile Person

1. Hostile Person

Suggestions (faction specific suggestions in faction specific threads please)

Definently needs a new roster of units specified for every faction. The game already has music from Medieval II Total War and that game can has many beatiful units specified for all factions so it would be nice to see them in this game too.

Many units specified for every faction and they should have their own coat of arms (historical ofc) to bring nice colour in the battlefield (example: French could wear blue colours as House of Valois, like teutonic troops are now wearing tabards with their cross). Units should wear items that reflect the banner of the lord, this would make nice eye candy.

I like the idea that it takes time to get a hardcore army and having lower class troops in ones army, but getting knights is fairly easy and it should take a lot longer to get them. Their strenght should reflect their skill as they do now.

I like to have big fights and I don't mind hacking down peasants and lower troops. I wouldn't mind seeing lords having bigger armies.
  2. Hostile Person

Bug Reports

OK patch worked on my problem, forget about my post.
  3. Hostile Person

Bug Reports

I get constant crashes when fighting mongols. Some fights go nicely and I kill all of them, but when mongols start routing and I guess they leave the battlefield and thats when I crash.
  4. Hostile Person

Bug Reports

I get weird graphicbugs everytime I fight searaiders. Everytime I stare at the searaiders my whole screen becomes full of weird thick grey lines that spiral on my screen... it's like staring at a grey sun. It goes away when I don't look at the sea raiders. I'm not having any problem with anything else, just the sea raiders.
  5. Hostile Person

Suggestions (faction specific suggestions in faction specific threads please)

Add Formations.

Add bigger rebel parties?
    I would like to see rebel parties that are much more tougher. Now I find sea raider parties of 3-6 people and looters of 5, not much challenge. The robber baron is very ice. It would be nice if they grew in size as the game goes on. Now I'm having trouble getting experience to my new troops.

Add items available to market. I'd like to buy specific heraldic horses, armor and weapons for my companions so they all look the same wearing my colours and I recognize them in the field.

Great mod.
  6. Hostile Person

Bug Reports

Armor values on various helmets. Are they ment to be so or is the work still being done? For example rus war helmet has +40 armor while norman/viking helmets have 60-70. Rus helmets are beatiful, but armor value is very poor.
  7. Hostile Person

[S]1257 AD (improved) - old discussions

Very nice mod, I love it.

I've also had graphic problems, but only in the Denmark-Holy Roman border where I hunt raiders. Very annoying. I'm using 0.8.

About difficulty, I like it that it is very hard. Normal M&B it was way easy to kill everybody with plate mail and stuff. Now I'm scared to even go near a group of average troopers and those knights really are devastating and deadly. I'm a good player, but now I'm having my ass handed to me.

The game is now very nice, exciting and makes one really fear the enemy. No longer am I a SUPERKILLERKNIGHT model 9000XTSPROPLATEMAILHERO, Now I'm just a guy full of fear and usually if too eager on the battlefield I end up lying on the ground in my own pool of blood. I have pretty much all difficulty settings maxed, very challenging, but not impossible. Really waiting for next release. Thanks for this mod.
Back
Top Bottom