Recent content by Hosam

1. Resolved optimization

I have same problem my specs are kinda same:
    500 GB HDD
    Windows 10 x64 Pro
    8 GB DDR4
    Nvidia GeForce 1050 Ti
    processor i5 - 8400

Honestly the game was quite unplayable straight after the release but now it's far way better still hard to say that yeah I can start spending time enjoying the game but I can try the game.
    There are still some randoms stutters and FPS drops especially in the beginning of each battle.
    Hope you would speed up the process to start enjoying the game :3

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
    Also I have a question: If I do upgrade to 16 GB DDR4 of RAMS, would it help like fixing the problem if it's problem with memory? or it wouldn't be worth of it
  2. Need More Info Graphics Stuttering Not Related to Hardware

@Hosam - no, I didn't say any minor "micro-stutters" - I'm said stuttering that sometimes resulted in 0.33 fps (not 33 fps, 1/3 fps - basically freezing at some points) to the point where some battles were simply unplayable, even at lowest settings (in fact stutters appeared to not be affected by settings). I got so frustrated with combat that I just started trading, which also lagged at times. Then w/o my HDD plugged in performance went sky high with no stutters at all. So it seems there might be something going on there, potentially with the way the Bannerlord files (saves) on the HDD were interacting, since the game files were on the SSD.
    @kozirjev - yeah, seems like we have different issues. Your specs seem reasonable as well, so not sure.
    no no , I didn't mean FPS Drop to 33 , I meant stutters which frequently drops to 1 FPS and games freezes and even sound stutters ...
    That's what I meant ... it might be problem caused by HDD or RAM getting fulled & VRAM ...
    They're trying hard to fix this problem which I think lots of players having it .. it's just they don't know where is the problem specifically ,but I think by the time it will get fixed or at least better
    also you said that the game is writing or saving files in HDD which slows down HDD and result in stutters.. I truly don't know about that never heard of smt like that before..
  3. Need More Info Graphics Stuttering Not Related to Hardware

So basically your saying , any occurrence of this micro-stutters on the medium specs PCs are caused by the HDD?
    Cuz some people told me that in the medium specs PCs .. 8 GB RAM is what causes the issue.. and upgrading to additional 8 GB fixes it.
    my specs are:
    RAM : 8 GB DDR4
    GPU: GTX 1050 ti
    CPU : Intel Core i5 8400
    (Got only HDD no SSD)
  4. Need More Info Stuttering lag - I've tried everything, turning to the community for help

Iam having the same issue and I had make a thread about it but non of devlopers payed attention
    Same stutters but also for me I also have sound stutters ,and tried turning off debug messages ..etc,but that didn't do anything
  5. Need More Info Unbearable Stutters

The funny part is that still up to now no-one from taleworlds responded like ... what???
  6. Need More Info Unbearable Stutters

Try uninstalling Nvidia HD WHQL sound device driver in device manager and restart your machine

The newest Nvidia drivers also install the newest HD sound driver (the WHQL one) and it was crashing me to FROZEN. Only a hard power-off reboot to get my machine back to desktop.

That crash was also corrupting my 16g DDR3 RAM so NO game would work after 3-4 of those.

Once I uninstalled Nvidia's sound driver that the new graphics driver installs and kept the Nivida HD sound that Windows 10 pro x64 uses my game works fine
    I tried reinstalling & Updating the Nvidia GeForce Game Ready Driver , and reinstalled nvidia sound driver (BTW didn't find nvidia HD WHQL .. WHQL is the game ready driver ... I didn't find in device manager anything related with sound just only Nvidia Sound)
    And nothing changed ...
  7. Need More Info Unbearable Stutters

Interesting. Can anyone confirm whether it makes a noticeable difference between playing on a standard HD vs. SSD?
    I have tried on a friend's Laptop he has SSD & HDD , GTX 1650 , 8 RAM , intel core i5 guess 9400 or smt like that
    And he tried it in SSD and HDD , there was kinda no difference in-game slight difference just the major thing is that yeah game is much faster loading and saves ...etc but that should have nothing to do with performance and by logic that should never do anything with performance ... does the HDD opens 1 GB assets or smt? and what is RAM used for and what's virtual memory used for ... HDD should have no impact on performance or to be more precise no major impact like stutters or anything like that !
  8. Need More Info Unbearable Stutters

I have a 1080ti and i7-4790k. While the processor is older, there is only like a 7-12% difference between that and the best processor available. Upgrading your GPU every few years is way more important. I'm getting awful stutter, wild fps, and I was crashing a ton. Also not loading at all. It took me nearly a full week of troubleshooting just to get the game somewhat stable. It's definitely not just mid range cards. Wish they would fix the memory leak and other large issues before addressing the tiny rare crashes.
    Well yeah but I can't upgrade a graphic card every 2-3 years or smt ... iam not capable of doing this at least not for now ... It's just if I can't play on very high I turn to high , if still can't I turn to medium.. and goes on with games having issues with...
    But my specs should handle the game..
    And iam surprised how no one from TaleWorlds support replied or anything ...
  9. Need More Info Unbearable Stutters

I had a problem like your describing, turned out to be purely high RAM usage from the game. I upgraded from 8gb to 16gb and now when the game is running my ram is sitting at 10.5/16gb ram being used.

I dont think 8gb ram cuts it right now for Bannerlord

I got a rx 480 and a i5-7400 16gb ram, running on high at 60fps except in bigger battles
    I don't really know... there are players complaining with highers specs and higher RAM , even more there are players with 8 GB RAM with higher or even lower specs running the game smoothly ... I do wanna try that but the thing is iam saving to buy a laptop , so I don't wanna technically to waste money on RAM that wont make things better , I want to be sure that it's a RAM problem , that upgrading will make it better , cuz the recommended was 8 GB RAM so if it was to use more they would say :grin: , Also my RAM usage doesn't reach it's limit I do checked on task manager and afterburner , and in task manager it's like 87% not close to 100% once ... also lowering my specs and resolution should lower the RAM usage and make the issue disappear if it's a RAM problem right ?
  10. Need More Info Unbearable Stutters

If that's the case TaleWorld's is not very bright. 80% of the market are Nvidia users, it's not even close. It should be running well on either.
    I Think the problem that , the game isn't well optimized for the medium Nvidia GPU Drivers like (GTX 1050 ... etc)
    And even there are problems with intel cores optimization , which I think those issues will fixed by the time , but it must be taken seriously and to be urgent...

I've had similar issues running on decent hardware, and my cpu and gpu both seem to be handling it fine however my disk usage is going crazy all the time. How is your disk usage ingame? Both in battle and in 'overworld' ?
    The funny part is, My CPU & GPU aren't taking their full performance and game is stuttering .. before in earlier patches my CPU & GPU was taking 100% or nearly and heavy stutters .. now the game doesn't use my GPU&CPU maximum performance... and about the disk usage before I had 100% disk usage or approximately 100% most of the time , now it doesn't get to 100% alot maybe rarely , I have even tested it just now my PC was left open and my disk usage was 10% before I started the game.. then i jumped into the game and tried a campaign .. tavern & street & battles in 1920x1080 & 1440x900 resolution and my disk was 50% average ... and game was still stuttering and even what makes it funny that in 1440x900 resolution which is like game must run as smooth as possible and I had set graphics to medium >>> the game was still stuttering .. to be honest not like before it was much better but still stuttering which was unbelievable cuz with settings set to that game must run smooth (And I had edited the thread adding that 1440x900 part)
    And even when loading like trade items in shops ..etc disk wasn't getting to high ... (Yeah items take time to load but still it's because HDD and disk wasn't getting too high)
    So even if ur disk usage is high I don't think that's the problem
    Can you tell me if your disk usage gets like that on M&B or like it's high on normal? when u start windows or when u play like any other game disk gets high cuz I can tell u somethings that will help :xf-smile:
  11. Need More Info Unbearable Stutters

Have you try with framerate limit to 30?

Yeah I tried but game still stutters also the game was so heavy ... I don't play any game on that FPS ,especially if it's combat game if it happens in a game that I have a low FPS , I go to lower graphics ...
    The fact that I tried on very low & resolution scale to 90 and game was still stuttering was funny cuz when I checked consumption , my GPU & CPU weren't at even 80% of their usage when stutter happens
  12. Need More Info Unbearable Stutters

Im using rx 560x and ryzen 5 i can game on medium settings without crashes with 8 gb ram and battle size at 500...i guess the game is not that optimized for nvidia builds.
    Totally right I think that the game isn't optimized well enough for GTX 1030 - 1060 series I think or something like that or some specs similar
    Cuz I've seen players playing the game with similar specs and even lower specs and running the game smoothly without any problems at all ...
    Also this has nothing to do with my end or PC ,before I posted this thread I've checked for bugs&malwares checked for latest updates even updated windows but nothing got any better & tried sound tricks in windows and disabling Nvidia GeForce Experience but nothing got better , I can say now iam pretty the certain it's problem with optimization , as I could run many games with alot higher requirements ..
  13. Need More Info Unbearable Stutters

Greetings, I Do really love this game but this problem is getting really further and more annoying , I bought this game 2 weeks right after the release.. and till now I can't play it !? I do appreciate the continuous patches but I really can't believe how this problem not getting fixed so far...
Back
Top Bottom