Recent content by hoonii

1. hoonii

v1.2.4-v1.2.5 Balance Changes

wow taleworlds is communicating properly????
    what kind of bizarre world have i entered
    (good job on balance changes btw)
  2. hoonii

Need More Info Huge FPS drop when alive, normal FPS when dead.

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game?
    Indeed I am still.
  3. hoonii

cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

Braindead take, BO is the coolest thing to ever happen to Mount and Blade, it just needs sieges. And It has always had a much higher playercount then vanilla ever since it came out, to this day, there are always atleast 100 people on, at all times of day.
    sure thing pal
  4. hoonii

cRPG has only a week and already killed Vanilla

Same thing was said for Bannerlord Online
    Overhyped imo, and overhyping can have detrimental results.
  5. hoonii

Self-written cheats for multiplayer Mount and blade 2: Bannerlord?

I bought a cheat from mr argentum and I got banned because of it.
    #iwantjustice
    #banargentum
  6. hoonii

Cavalry Needs a Nerf

I do not understand reducing the cav speed even further, heavy cav is slow af as it is, basically you have to take agile/faster horse or nothing if you want to move around, slowing it even further is just not justifiable.
    I agree cavs should be reared from running into each other.
    Fun fact if you know you're about to get reared up because you're going too fast towards a wall you can deny the rear up by jumping, horse will hit the wall but because of the animation of jumping, you won't get reared lol.
  7. hoonii

We have just pushed out a hotfix aimed at addressing the stuttering issue. Please let us know if the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.
    Hellooooo?
    Game is still unplayable are devs even doing something?
  8. hoonii

We have just pushed out a hotfix aimed at addressing the stuttering issue. Please let us know if the issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.
    It sometimes happens and sometimes doesn't, weird.
    It's definitely lowered but still there.
  9. hoonii

so is this game dead now?

f230dc912cabbc531a40723ebf75ce9c.jpg

it'll come back with custom servers
  10. hoonii

Do you remember if the laptop was on power or was running on battery? Also was it on performance mode?
    It was plugged in and running on high performance mode.
  11. hoonii

Siege Mode: Make preceding points actually matter

lol we told this to devs long ago, they said many times that they aren't planning on doing this
  12. hoonii

Summary: Hullo, the game lags ridiculously (in TDM, SIEGE AND BATTLE only) when I'm alive (plays in 20-30 FPS the whole time and stutters a lot) but when I die, FPS goes back to normal 60 and never lags. Makes the game literally unplayable with 20 fps. This doesn't happen in skirmish. This only...
  13. hoonii

This is unplayable (Stuttering 1.7.2)

It is quite, and I can't stress this enough, LITERALLY unplayable.
    Stutters in a 40 men tdm match like what lmao(mind you no stutters at all before 1.7.2). How can the devs do this I really do not understand. Is the coding that much of a spagetti?
  14. hoonii

Combat AI is garbage?

Why is combat AI so garbage? Even the lords in duels can block once or twice only and if you spam them with overhead attacks they really can't do anything and it's much worse for other troops (in realistic settings btw). AI refuses to use shields unless I tell them to make a shield wall. Cavalry...
Back
Top Bottom