Recent content by hhorde

1. hhorde

The Ultimate Introduction to Modding | Starting out? Read this!

What do you mean it's wrong? ( I am still very very new to this )
  2. hhorde

The Ultimate Introduction to Modding | Starting out? Read this!

Hi, Do not know if you will reply to this but i'm still having a problem with pretty much the start i have re-read this so many times and be all over the forum trying to figure it out... but when you tell us to do this:
    http://s12.postimg.org/fshrg8n64/****.jpg
    I have pretty much the same thing put in this is what i have in..
    http://s23.postimg.org/gtpkv5tzf/****1.png
    And this is what comes up when i try to to run the .Bat
    http://s13.postimg.org/exdmlbet3/****2.png
    I have went on to so many threads i just cant figure it out help! it just wont work for me! :s
  3. hhorde

Not working for me on Steam and from talesworld!!0.o

Vince u are my ****ing hero i love u <3 , Also i seen U in Ripperx'S Video of mount and musket I laughed so much At u just playing ur flute:smile: Cheers so much <3
  4. hhorde

Not working for me on Steam and from talesworld!!0.o

Ok since i bought this game the online does not work in ANY of the games when i try to join a server is says "Unable to connect to server" My game was bought Via steam seeing as that did not work i reinstaleed nothing diffrent then i uninstalled then i went to the talesworld site And downloaded...
  5. hhorde

Common problems and Solutions! (READ BEFORE POSTING!)

Ok vince how about this i got it from Steam bought the whole set including the DLC from steam when i try to go into muliplayer Servers it just says unable to connect to server on EVERY server , So then i downlaoded it from the talesworld site put in my code STILL the same thing its just starting to get a annoying please help 0.o
  6. hhorde

napoleonic wars HELP ME

MaHuD said:
    Who did you buy it from?
    Steam? Taleworlds? Gamersgate? or some other company?
    He says he bought it via Taleworld
  7. hhorde

My online dosnt work! :S

u assumed right my friend
  8. hhorde

Online Doesnt Work HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!

Happens to me 2.
  9. hhorde

napoleonic wars multiplayer crash

Urgg Any luck on that patch?0.o
  10. hhorde

PLEASE HELP!!!

swadian lord dan said:
    there is a load of bugs flying around mate. i cant even get into an mp match i just get "unable to join server" expect a patch or something in the next few days and all this stuff will be ironed out (hopefully)

I have the same thing just says unable to join server on every game and its the excact same on warband itself its ****ing gay.
  11. hhorde

Your most memorable moment in NW?

mine has got to BE WHEN I GOT THE GAME AND IT DOSNT WORK ONLINE!
  12. hhorde

[98UK] Recruiting!

Hello we are a new regiment for M&Musket and also Napoleonic, We are only starting so we are looking for many recruits! , Were looking for men or woman who can FOLLOW orders from their surpieriers thank you please do this Below...  <3 [Q]What is your steam name? : [] [Q]Do you have a mic...
  13. hhorde

Napoleonic Wars crashes on multiplayer

All getting the same as me... Wow waste of money for the time being? :sad:
  14. hhorde

☆The British Army☆

Can UK reigments join u?
Back
Top Bottom