Recent content by Hayden321

1. MP Racism in Multiplayer

There is only American people to complain about the "N" "H" "R" words. You need to stop being pussies. Words are words. Stop reading chat, or mute people.

I'm not American, so in don't get offended when i see <snip>. Damn people are soft nowadays, especially "progressive" Muricans..
    Grow some balls, or ignore them.
    I'm British and just expect better from people online and think that people who ruin the atmosphere of a game should be punished for it. We play games to entertain ourselves, not to deal with salty ****s who wanna be edgy. I can ignore it, or you can ignore people trying to do something about it.
  2. MP Racism in Multiplayer

The only way to report players right now, is to write a pm to Callum, who seems to be way too busy. I don't think the reports are getting read.
    This could easily be mitigated by setting up a new team of mods for the game though, right? Just gotta find trustworthy, active people.
  3. I have been scammed and bamboozled by a company which game i have waited like 8 years for

not every one has english as a first language you inbred fat american but sure attack grammer when you points are invalid
    I'm actually a inbred fat British boy, but sure thing. Good luck getting a lick of support when you're reacting like this.
  4. I have been scammed and bamboozled by a company which game i have waited like 8 years for

yes you think but i know they do tell you that with every game so point is invalid 2. i did receive a working game but the next week it does not work so you would say they have given me what they advitised? are you for real? so yea i say scam cause it is a scam atm you clearly a white knight trying to protect a million dollar studio for no apearent reason so i wont take the bait any more you are being a troll for your Entertainment on a forum for a game, nice life :grin:
    Uhh... Okay dude. Sound like you're just salty and reverting to personal attacks but honestly from your grammatrical skills and clear immaturity I didn't expect anything different.

Give the suggestion I prompted in my edit a try and maybe use your time away from Highschool to freshen up your spelling.
  5. MP Racism in Multiplayer

Everyone complaining about the post is probably worried about being punished by some system that taleworlds will probably never implement. I agree with you and think that there should be a votekick function or some kinda punishment system but I also know that a big percentage of players prefer Singleplayer, and that's where most of the focus should be going to.
  6. I have been scammed and bamboozled by a company which game i have waited like 8 years for

Pretty big words for someone one who clearly dont know what they are talking about. 1. the game worked fined for 40 hours therefore i cant refund through steam 2. i bought a product which did not state anywhere that extra installation was a requirement for playing the game which it didnt untill they patched it and ****ed it up they made a mistake or on purpose i dont know and dont care i just want my money back

i bought something and did not receive the advitisted product therefore it´s a scam
    You received the product dude. You played it for 40 hours. Most products on steam require a redistributeable and I don't think they have ever mentioned it in their store pages. It's absolutely ludicrous to think they've suddenly updated the game to make it broken, I've got no doubt they'll be working on trying to fix the issue. You screaming "SCAM!!!" is just stupid. Mistakes happen, it's early access, you KNEW it was early access.

Edit:
    Also here's a potential solution, you're able to revert your game version through steam. Right click the game, click 'properties', click the 'Beta' tab, and try different versions.
  7. I have been scammed and bamboozled by a company which game i have waited like 8 years for

Pretty big words for someone who hasn't used the format and posted their hardware info. They didn't scam you, that's dumb. You bought a digital product, it didn't work, assuming you got it through steam you can request a refund through these steps - https://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/
  8. Need More Info No sound in single player but sound in multiplayer

Are you using any mods? Also there's a format which makes it easier for developers to find the problem.
  9. Steam

Oh, thanks for the link!
    No problem :smile:
  10. Steam

Steam goes down for maintenance every Tuesday, this is routine.
    Source: https://steamstat.us/
  11. Resolved Cannot barter for spouse

Is the accept button greyed out/clickable? There's a bug where some barters won't really need you to give anything.
  12. lol wtf? the faction leader I captured disppeared from prisoner list

Currently lords seem to escape whenever they reach 100% hp. It's a bug, I think.
  13. Resolved is my rig ment to be Above 60 fps ?

Hmmm. That doesn't sound right. What resolution are you running at? Are you using unlimited frames / G-Sync / Freesync?

Also, the 1060 is not that far behind a 980 ti. I would guess you should be able to get between 50-60 FPS with a mixture of Med-High on that. Bust the resolution down to 720p, and I'd imagine it could do pretty much everything at max.

Where, exactly, are you seeing the FPS drop off? Like, what's happening on the screen at exactly that moment?
    Combat primarily. It seems fine when everything's idle, occasionally there's some skipping, but the minute that more than 5 units start fighting my FPS will start tanking. I think it's my CPU or Memory bottlenecking it, that's what the task manager implies. My GPU can run games like The Witcher 3 with HD retextures without any FPS drops.

I limit the amount of units on screen to around 200.

Also to answer your first questions I'm at 1920x1080 (I think, will correct later if wrong), frames limited at 60, I always enable v-sync if it's a option but don't know about G-Sync or FreeSync
  14. Resolved is my rig ment to be Above 60 fps ?

I have a similar build, 1060 with a slightly better cpu and 8gb ddr4 ram, running at low is okay, higher than med will cause big ol FPS drops even in multiplayer.
Back
Top Bottom