Recent content by havoc

1. havoc

Which living people will be remembered in 1000 years

I did state that Charlemagne would probably be a bit early in this instance but I'm talking rough dates here. Very rough. The further back we go the harder it is to pinpoint anyone important without fudging the dates a bit.

Charlemagne and Genghis Khan sit on different sides of the 1000 year line though, so it isn't that extreme. We're talking around 200 or 250 years each side. Which is for sure extreme when you consider the length of a single generation, but it's close enough. :razz:

I guess if we are talking exactly 1000 years with a variance for the average life span I can really only think of William and Cnut.
  2. havoc

Says the guy who at the time of posting has 1066 posts on his account. Coincidence? I think not.
  3. havoc

Summarise your 2017 in three words!

Chris Cornell died
  4. havoc

Lord Brutus said:
    Bill Gates will be remembered in the same breath as Adam.

Bill Gates for sure.

coeurderoi said:
    i know of no one who was alive 1000 years ago, the middle ages were boring

If we're talking 1000 years ago roughly then there are a few that come to mind.
    William the Conqueror, Cnut the Great, Alfred the Great, Genghis Khan, Charlemagne (maybe a bit early).
  5. havoc

Dead Monarchy - Medieval | Turn-Based | Mass-Tactics | RPG

Impressive. Good work.
  6. havoc

HAPPY NEW YEAR! may we survive 2018.

It has been 2018 for about 11 hours for me and I'm already disappointed - world still going to ****, etc.

However on a personal level this year I get the keys to my new house, I get a new dog, hopefully find myself a new lady, and should finish development of Saelig. So good times.
  7. havoc

kitten Working Online keys

Lady Angelina Monewden-Ashill-Lawshall Saxton said:
    J3V566g.gif

Cows are amazing.
  8. havoc

What made you sad today? v.IV

Welp, today marks exactly 2 years since taking my now departed dog home from the pet shop.

Here are some images I arranged last year to commemorate his first year..  :ohdear:
    xCo1T.jpg
  9. havoc

What's on your mind?

Thanks! I like how huggable big dogs are.
  10. havoc

What made you happy today?

I'll gift everything to you and then you gift it all back and then maybe I won't have to pay tax.
  11. havoc

The bank loves me at the moment.
  12. havoc

[Photo Contest] Photo Contest

Consider my entry the third entry then.
  13. havoc

:sad:

Houses are cheap as chips here. Well in my small city any way.
  14. havoc

Buy. With $$.
Back
Top Bottom