Recent content by Harada

1. Harada

Editing the custom items at mercenary camps

Wow, I wasn't expecting so rich answers so quickly.
    Thanks everybody !

I'm going to try this asap !
  2. Harada

Thanks for youy answer !

I see.
    So I need a program to open python files, correct ?
  3. Harada

Hello ! (please forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong section. I'm a bit lost with the new forums) I have a question about M&B WFAS Does anyone know how to edit the items available at the mercenaries camps? For example I would like to chance the pikeman armour for an other one. My guess...
  4. Harada

SP Musket Era Csatádi's Visual and Historical Mod

Hello !
    I have encountered a strange bug while playing

You can recruit troops from any tatar city without any problem but Bakhtchissaraï is bugged.
    When you click on troop in the list they don't desappear from the list and you can go on and on like this for ever.
    When you go back these red lines appear (see screenshot). Finally, once this happenned the player become the owner of the city, is now paying for the wages of the soldiers trainer of the city and of course can collect the rent.

ngu4wn.jpg

Anyway, I really love your work !

Edit : It seems only turkish style troops (janisary, azap, jebelu) are causing this bugg. It just occured once again in an other city. Same consequences
  5. Harada

Modifications troop equipment are... not working. HELP PLS

Same problem here I reworked their equipment a bit with Morgh's editor (updated units and saved changes of course), made sure their stats were matching, new game to check...etc : doesn't work during battle :mad: they still have their old equipment

Any hints ?
  6. Harada

Imjin War?

A gempei war mod would be awesome  :grin: but it is a whole diffrent mod.  :neutral:

You can use many things from existing sub mods (I've seen Gempei era stuff in the daimyo edition) but there is much rework to be done : scenes, dialogues, factions, units...etc

7. Harada

Prussian Life Hussars with Pelisse

Oh thanks !  :wink:
  8. Harada

Voices orders

Alright thanks ! I'll take a look :smile:
  9. Harada

Voices orders

Hello ! I've been searching but didn't manage to find any info on this. As most of you are aware, in the Napoleonic war DLC each faction as voice orders for units commanding (F1,F2,...etc) like "move foward" or "Fire". Just for my personal use I would like to use these sounds in an other mod...
  10. Harada

Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

polakma said:
    The modification is far from working, that is due the male hair over clipping with the helmets and other clothing because of it not being adapted for it. The female face textures are also lacking, with my method you will only find the face you seen in the pic with slight skin color variations.
    Get this, https://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/6156
    Skip to instructions when it tells you how to install on modules other than native etc.
    Do what it says.
    Now, I have received help of this part. It was so obvious that I missed it ;3
    Download the morphis (Butchered it) editor and go through all the troops and change their skins to either male/or female. It will have skin0, skin 1 etc. Napoleon for example, has unique skin. That's what I did at least, playing it safe. Then it should work.
    It is far from perfect, as it limits your options to females and some to males, but hey what's to stop ye!!

Polka

ArnulfFloyd said:
    I personally recommanded to try Barf's Female Face and texture replacer included in Floris which is working and also AWOIAF and Pendor have cool faces

Alright ! Thanks you both of you !

I will take a look at all this  :smile:
  11. Harada

polakma said:
    With the help of a glorious community member explaining me step by step how and what to do, I was able to achieve this:

C5C08D08AE21B041A93C6884FC29A395B4EE480D

Ain't it better?

THIS. It's exactly what I had in mind.

Can you tell us how you did it please ?  :wink:
  12. Harada

Texture alignment

Hello everyone ! I played a little bit with OpenBrF in order to customise certain items but I got a problem with texture, they seem not to be aligned correctly ingame althought the model looks good in OpenBrF. For example I wanted to associate le saxon hussard mirliton with a pipe (I want to do...
  13. Harada

KingGeorge said:
    Harada said:
    KingGeorge said:
    Lady Vera and Alexandre Baptiste Michel in the city hall of Orléans
    20171217170418_1.jpg

Can you tell me which mod you have used to add this female face please ?

Fun story actually, opened the game mode with the Edit on and made the face myself. If you click on your character in the skill tree menu (with edit mode on), you can see arrows above yourself, right click a couple of hundred times till you find your character (in this case, the lady) and click on her character which should automaticlly take you to the character edit screen where you can edit the character to whatever you want! Enjoy :wink:

Ok cool ! Thanks, I'm going to try this. Nice face re-do by the way !
    Actually I was hoping it was a module which changed the female faces textures :mrgreen:
  14. Harada

KingGeorge said:
    Lady Vera and Alexandre Baptiste Michel in the city hall of Orléans
    20171217170418_1.jpg

Can you tell me which mod you have used to add this female face please ?
Back
Top Bottom