Recent content by Hammerhi99

1. Hammerhi99

Resolved [BETA 1.1.0] Can't redeploy siege engines in battle setup phase

Playing on 1.1.4 and it´s STILL happening.

Launched the attack and by that time had a full set of each, ballista (active), onager and trebuchets (in reserve). In the setup i could only change between the ballistae or NOTHING.
  2. Hammerhi99

In Progress All exp from the first battle is lost, if there is a second war.

I did not try siege battle. Only a field battle. A caravan ambush if i remember correct.
    Caravan ambushes had never problems in the above mentioned way. Theres no second or third battle following the first encounter.
  3. Hammerhi99

General issues

This mod was out of date long ago.
  4. Hammerhi99

ok, so it seems bug has been patched - leadership or roguery gains from the first phase is now retained

but its strange there is no mention of it in patch notes and this ticket is still "in progress"
    We are not talking about xp-gain for heroes but for troops.
  5. Hammerhi99

Resolved Defender units unreachable behind scenery

Had this a few minutes ago... 4 guys sit in that "bunker" and my whole army tried to reach them.

After pulling my men away from the site and after relocating myself several times, I was able to snipe them with my noble bow one by one.
  6. Hammerhi99

General issues

[...]

I like the game and I want it to develop, but it is frozen and standing still.
    ===
    Added 22 questions.
    As a matter of fact, it´s even moving backwards, as old and formerly resolved bugs are back in game or former workarounds don´t work anymore.

In older patches for example there was some kind of random "map pool". When you managed to corner an enemy troop in a decently looking position on the world map (which was AND is tricky enough), lets say on plain terrain, it happened AND happens that the game decided to throw your troops right on the forrest moon of Endor.
    The workaround was, to repeatedly retrieve from battle and reattack, each time getting a different map out of a small pool, until the game gave you a map that matched your preferences.
    NOW, there is no "map pool" anymore. You can retrieve and reattack as long as you want, you will allways get the same stupid NONMATCHING map (despite the proposition of TW, that battlemaps should meanwhile apply to the surrounding terrain on the campaign map) and you have to take it or leave it.
  7. Hammerhi99

Same problem in sieges, when the last defenders retreat to keep. Troop xp from the whole siege itself is lost, only the xp from the fight in the keep counts.

BY THE WAY :

Could someone PLEASE move the "solved" issues (most of them refering to bugs from 2020 from versions that don´t even exist anymore!) toward the "resolved" sub-forum?
    I had to go forward to page 30 (!) to find this current issue.
  8. Hammerhi99

Clan Party Morale Removed?

That's a good question. I might guess it gets averaged together for each group in battle, but it's just as likely it's just ignored completely and only your own moral matters for you own forces and AI enemy just uses some default. No idea what the truth is, but moral is pretty much useless anyways, other then I suppose something for the player to be annoyed by occasionally.
    Some skills are depending on (high <-- whatever "high" means) morale. Formerly you could at least check your other clan parties morale (and then get angry, because it was allways somewhere around 49/100 and hardly went higher), but now I have no clue at all.

Morale HAS an effect on how soon or late during a battle troops start to flee, thats for sure.
  9. Hammerhi99

Clan Party Morale Removed?

After months I recently came back into game when it came out of EA. Now I wonder whether the morale for clanmember-parties or (NP-parties in general) was maybe temporarily removed from game, because I can´t find the morale status anywhere when I want to check it.
  10. Hammerhi99

Fugitive status

Basically it´s a new source for bugs!

Formerly you could for example transfer your companions over the whole map in no time by making them governour in one of your fiefs and right afterwards let them form a new party from there on. Now, when you remove them from the governor-post they become fugitive. That status isn´t shown in the clan members tab, but it´s shown in the encyclopedia AND it´s shown in the clan parties tab. When you try to build a new party with your former governor as party leader, he/she is greyed out and the mouseover info says he/she is fugitive and will become available after some time. Reason for becoming fugitive? I don´t have a f*cking clue!
  11. Hammerhi99

Companion party prisoners question.

I really don´t know what they do with their prisoners since full release. Around patch 1.7 somewhat I could level my clan members in roguery when I transfered my prisoners to their party via the "let me inspect your troops" dialogue. When they entered a town shorty after that, they sold their prisoners right away and made some levels in roguery.
    Now they seem to transmute their prisoners into thin air or something like that, because the game gives you no feedback at all about what happens. They just seem to vanish as soon as the companions party enters a town.
    The whole prisoner mechanics seem to be bugged atm, as hardly any noble prisoners can be found in prisons either.
  12. Hammerhi99

Roguery - how to improve?

Selling prisoners is the easiest way to get a constant flow of roguery XP.

Prison breaks give a lot of it but they're more risky.
    Prison breaks are difficult at the moment, because AI lords don´t put their noble captives into prison for some reason. First and only noble prisoners I recently saw where held in a city that recently revolted.
  13. Hammerhi99

In Progress Companions stuck in "Holding"

9 months later and still no fix. This bug has gamebreaking potential.
  14. Hammerhi99

Resolved [1.5.8 beta] Created Clan party get's moved away from party and tries to engage enemies before joining army.

I've been told that this issue is not a bug but an intended choice. The AI party prioritizes to attack the enemy not joining the army. Because they believe they're the only one who can reach the enemy.
    But often this behaviour is contra productive and exactly the opposite you need. Especially when there are more than one enemy parties nearby, the party rather chases a bunch of looters than going for the enemy that really matters.
    It would be nice, if sooner or later there would be a possibility to give orders.

Momentarerly you can´t rely on what the concerning party will do. It´s seems random, although im quite sure it´s not random but theres some algorythm behind it, probably based on strength, speed, distance from each other etc... Often, it´s simply annoying. It even happens quite often, that the split party chases the "right" target but then, very shortly before catching it, suddenly decides to come back.
  15. Hammerhi99

Resolved two handed swords that are too long and therefore sell too expensive and destroy the economics

I just made another 142 long sword and can sell it 108557. You need to fix the same problem on all two handed swords that are too long and therefore sell too expensive and destroy the economics aspect of your great game.

Here is the sword size that sells 108557 but fix this bug everywhere please :
    - long blade of superior steel scimitar (IV)
    - bronze falx guard (V)
    - long covered handle (IV)
    - fan-shaped skin (V)
    (don't forget to put the "length" gauge of each part of the sword to the maximum)

Thank you very much for paying attention to my request.
    Best regards
    Flarone
    It´s not only two handers... you can make javelins that require far less material input, that sell even higher. The whole smithing system needs a rework.
Back
Top Bottom