Recent content by Hadhod

1. Hadhod

Resolved Trade XP lost after game reload.

Bumping this since it's still not fixed.

@MArdA TaleWorlds maybe you could forward this
  2. Hadhod

Math behind learning rate/xp gain bugged

I just saw the post on reddit, so all credit goes to the reddit OP. :cool:
  3. Hadhod

I already posted in the Bug reports section, and one of the Community Supports replied already. So if this isn't just a visual bug (which it could be of course) then it can hopefully be easily fixed in the next patches.
  4. Hadhod

In Progress Learning rate (and thus subsequently leveling) math is wrong

Actually,

I believe that is just a visual qwerk
    Hopefully that is the case, but let's wait for a response from the devs.
  5. Hadhod

In Progress Learning rate (and thus subsequently leveling) math is wrong

Summary: The math behind the learning rate is wrong. It only counts the first decimal number before the point instead of all numbers. Meaning if you should gain 92 learning rate from focus points, you actually only get 2. This breaks leveling completely. How to Reproduce: Go in game and count...
  6. Hadhod

I don't know if it's the only reason that leveling is utterly terrible currently but someone on reddit found out that the math behind the learning rate (meaning how fast you gain skillpoints) is massively flawed. Instead of counting whole numbers it seems to only count 1 decimal number before...
  7. Hadhod

Mercenary Companies not aiding in siege

Nah, it happens because they are not accompanying the marshal (the player in this case) but the monarch that hired them. I've had the same problem in my campaigns but I doubt much can be done to fix this.
  8. Hadhod

What is your max battle size without crash?

I play on Battlesize 500 but with bodies turned off. Works fine most of the time besides the start of the battle (if too much cav is present).
  9. Hadhod

[LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Damnit, I am just about to start my own Kingdom in PoP for the first time, but the muskets and new Barclay plates look so sweet  :neutral:
  10. Hadhod

Gorvex said:
    Hadhod said:
    Will Monarchs or Vassals create chapter houses of existing factional orders (e.g. Knights of the Lion for Sarleon) if they lose the town/castle where said order is housed?
    So for example Kingdom of Sarleon lose Sarleon but hold Marleons without a Knighthood chapter, will they create a Knights of the Lion chapter there eventually?
    No. Monarchs will randomly create new chapters if they don't have any in their fiefs. For example, Ravenstern belongs to King Gregory and is the capital of Ravenstern. Yet, it only has 30% chance to have a Dragon chapter there (and before v3.9, he could create Falcons too). Which means that a lot of times, King Gregory starts without a chapter in his possession. As a result, I already saw Gregory with a Silvermist and also an Eventide chapter lately. Of course, all monarchs will still have factional KO knights as household troops no matter what, so they don't lose much even if they are chapterless.
    So there will just be a random KO there eventually but it will be a "default" KO and not just a random newly created one (Azure Stallion or Scarlet Boar etc.) if the town is owned by the monarch?
  11. Hadhod

Will Monarchs or Vassals create chapter houses of existing factional orders (e.g. Knights of the Lion for Sarleon) if they lose the town/castle where said order is housed?
    So for example Kingdom of Sarleon lose Sarleon but hold Marleons without a Knighthood chapter, will they create a Knights of the Lion chapter there eventually?
  12. Hadhod

[DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

MitchyMatt said:
    Janissaries fit perfectly as the new unit name.

Thanks for the suggestions.
    Will the other units be renamed instead then?
  13. Hadhod

Capital of the Kingdom of Pendor according to the Lore

So according to the lore written by the devs, Sarleon would be the proper capital of the Kingdom of Pendor, right? How come there is a Duke of Sarleon present to proclaim himself King after the Royal Family died to the plague, if Sarleon is the actual capital and houses the Throne from which...
  14. Hadhod

TaleWorlds News: New News Necessary for the OT Neophytes

How come Turkey is voting so soon again? Wasn't the staged coup in 2016 soon after the election then?
Back
Top Bottom