Recent content by H4ml3t

1. H4ml3t

Any news about the replay system ?

Taleworlds, we really need this feature, please!
    This is free advertisement and a way to create more community around the game.

A combination of this and a 1v1 Battle mod where each player leads its army, it could create a whole E-sports competitive scene with people being able to replay and comment on these competitions/matches.
  2. H4ml3t

B Musket Era Modern Mount & Gun

Reply to an old post, but I hope you are aware that you can press RMB to cancel shooting.
    Yeah I know there are different ways to cancel, but the fact that you can't toggle aiming as it's own function is frustrating.
  3. H4ml3t

The discord invite isn't working for me.
  4. H4ml3t

SP Modern Machine Crossbow with Explosive Bolt!

Actually it would be nice if you had like 10 bolts to shoot before a reload, but also bad accuracy. Something less cheaty. That would cost a lot of maybe a quest-line to obtain and a lot of skill for an end-game treat.
  5. H4ml3t

MP Other Plants and Zombies Garden Warfare mod

Amazing project... I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!
  6. H4ml3t

SP Antiquity Burning Empires

Lovely, nice design and very interesting era, good luck!
  7. H4ml3t

SP Medieval Dell'arte della guerra

The factions list is very promising! Lovely :smile:
  8. H4ml3t

Loving your ideas so far! If you take a crossbow for example, having to use the same key to aim and shoot with releasing is quite punishing and not great for guns, because this means if you started to aim but want to cancel, you have to cheesily change your weapon to stop aiming, because if you release, boom, your shooting.
  9. H4ml3t

SP Native Entrepreneur - Dark Age Real Estate!

Can't wait to see the Cities properties!
  10. H4ml3t

Oh I don't know if this is what was intended, but with the v1.2.1 I can't load my old save where I was using v.1.2.0. What happens is that I click on load but nothing happens, no dialog or message. If I get back to v1.2.0 I can load the save.
    Edit : Also using the latest patch from Taleworlds e1.0.7
  11. H4ml3t

Thanks ! I'll tell you. Will also test a new campaign at some point to check out results !

Edit : downloading the patch now! Thanks again!
  12. H4ml3t

I think something went wrong when using the last update. I had a save with Version 1.1.1 with quite some investments, when I passed my save to Version 1.2.0, I quickly ended up with 3 million denars in about 20 days ? Maybe if my weekly dividend was X, instead of becoming X / 7 it just stayed as X ? I don't know.

When I loaded my save, I started gaining about 50,000 denars per day. When I think I was gaining that per week before the update, not per day. Oops.

ieyfx1U.png

Maybe if I start a new game I won't have that problem, I think it might be related to using a previous save with the previous version, not sure. Can't confirm but never made that much money before.
  13. H4ml3t

Oops. Just noticed an issue. With the new UI, I can't see how much gold I have left, so can't make easy decisions like : i want to buy land until I've got like 20K left. I have to go back to the main screen and check or do the math... I didn't have to do that before. Maybe you could add the player's gold somewhere ?

Also the message in the log stating the revenue, it says 'week' instead of 'day'.
  14. H4ml3t

Thanks for the update!
    Also thanks for the screenshots Lord of Balgard.
Back
Top Bottom