SP Native Entrepreneur - Dark Age Real Estate!

Do you prefer weekly or daily revenue from your farm acres?

• Weekly

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • Daily

Votes: 44 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I meant the redirect link from this forum to Nexus's website.

PS: The new UI looks insanely good, feels vanilla aswell! Great work. And, if I'm not mistaken, the little message you receive on the bottom-left corner of the screen saying "Your land, properties and rents generated *** worth of income this week" is related to this mod, right? If so, I gotta say.. job well done with this, it feels and it works smoothly with the game itself, it feels vanilla. (which is a +)

A few screenshots, if someone is wondering how it looks in-game or if you want to update the OP.
p5QqT14.png

kgDcna6.png

Last edited:
Oops. Just noticed an issue. With the new UI, I can't see how much gold I have left, so can't make easy decisions like : i want to buy land until I've got like 20K left. I have to go back to the main screen and check or do the math... I didn't have to do that before. Maybe you could add the player's gold somewhere ?

Also the message in the log stating the revenue, it says 'week' instead of 'day'.

Oops. Just noticed an issue. With the new UI, I can't see how much gold I have left, so can't make easy decisions like : i want to buy land until I've got like 20K left. I have to go back to the main screen and check or do the math... I didn't have to do that before. Maybe you could add the player's gold somewhere ?

Also the message in the log stating the revenue, it says 'week' instead of 'day'.

Thank your for your feedback. On the next version I will include player gold in the interface or better yet try to make it transparent (If I can) like the recruitment menu.

I think something went wrong when using the last update. I had a save with Version 1.1.1 with quite some investments, when I passed my save to Version 1.2.0, I quickly ended up with 3 million denars in about 20 days ? Maybe if my weekly dividend was X, instead of becoming X / 7 it just stayed as X ? I don't know.

When I loaded my save, I started gaining about 50,000 denars per day. When I think I was gaining that per week before the update, not per day. Oops.

ieyfx1U.png

Maybe if I start a new game I won't have that problem, I think it might be related to using a previous save with the previous version, not sure. Can't confirm but never made that much money before.

I think something went wrong when using the last update. I had a save with Version 1.1.1 with quite some investments, when I passed my save to Version 1.2.0, I quickly ended up with 3 million denars in about 20 days ? Maybe if my weekly dividend was X, instead of becoming X / 7 it just stayed as X ? I don't know.

When I loaded my save, I started gaining about 50,000 denars per day. When I think I was gaining that per week before the update, not per day. Oops.

ieyfx1U.png

Maybe if I start a new game I won't have that problem, I think it might be related to using a previous save with the previous version, not sure. Can't confirm but never made that much money before.

These are the farmlands we need! Long live the empire! :iamamoron:

ieyfx1U.png

Sorry about that. It has been an ongoing effort to balance this out. The only thing that should persist between saves is the ammount of lands (and their type) per village.

I will probably release a patch today so you can see if your issue persists.

Thanks ! I'll tell you. Will also test a new campaign at some point to check out results !

Edit : downloading the patch now! Thanks again!

Oh I don't know if this is what was intended, but with the v1.2.1 I can't load my old save where I was using v.1.2.0. What happens is that I click on load but nothing happens, no dialog or message. If I get back to v1.2.0 I can load the save.
Edit : Also using the latest patch from Taleworlds e1.0.7

Can someone share how profitable those are? The only screenshow I see in the thread seems abysmal.
2050 denars to buy for 40 denars PER WEEK? So it starts making profit after like 50 weeks - that seems crazy considering the population will dwindle in most places due to permanent terror raiding going on.

The nexus link is broken.
Are you sure? I downloaded fine just now.
First post link to nexus page isn't working and wasn't since mod was posted here. When clicking on it I get new tab opened with: about:blank#blocked
Had to look for it manually on nexusmods.
Anyway. Great mod. Loving it so far. Glad you are making changes to balance it properly. Would it be possible to somehow add this income info from villages into clan/other income page and to bottom right gold icon tooltip (current denars/expected change)?

Can someone share how profitable those are? The only screenshow I see in the thread seems abysmal.
2050 denars to buy for 40 denars PER WEEK? So it starts making profit after like 50 weeks - that seems crazy considering the population will dwindle in most places due to permanent terror raiding going on.
That's 40 denars per day. It got changed from weekly to daily. It seems it's more profitable than workshop but with some raid risk involved.

Oh I don't know if this is what was intended, but with the v1.2.1 I can't load my old save where I was using v.1.2.0. What happens is that I click on load but nothing happens, no dialog or message. If I get back to v1.2.0 I can load the save.
Edit : Also using the latest patch from Taleworlds e1.0.7
Version 1.2.1 is not savegame compatible, I said so on the file description on nexus.

Legit, the mod is great right now. But, I was noticing something and the idea came in, I don't know if this is even possible.

Is it possible to add the acres/farming lands you buy at each village to the current denars currency window? Something like; Farmstead at [villagename], similar to the workshops right there.
EwS3T9U.png

Also, can you add the currency little icon on the payment that we receive from the farmsteads? Like, I legit couldn't tell at first glance how much I was making at each farmstead, but then I saw the number. The screenshot also shows the native daily payment with the little gold coin next to it. Is it even possible to add something like that to the mod's payment method? Just food for thought.

What happens if another faction take control of Land especially an enemy faction? You should risk losing land. Also there should be chance of expensive repairs etc or else its just reward with no risk

Back
Top Bottom