Recent content by Greatgameusually

1. Saves Are Completely Gone

You demanded yesterday that if taleworlds didn't fix the game by the end of the day that you'll be done with the company. :ROFLMAO: It's not fixed, so leave. Just leave quietly.
    That's not how demands work there champ. You laugh now but you'll be changing your tune when you lose all of your progress too. :smile:
  2. Game being reverted to previous version

Saves are gone after they re-released the patch too. That's hundreds of hours gone for me.

This studio is ****.
  3. Saves Are Completely Gone

What happened to "your saves will be fine after the patch is rereleased"? MY SAVE IS COMPLETELY GONE. That was literally HUNDREDS of hours. This studio is quite literally the worst studio I've ever had the displeasure of being a customer of. Absolute scumbag thieves.
  4. Need More Info How To Refund?

A corrupted save is something different than a save that cannot currently be loaded due to version related issues. If you saved the game during the brief period that version 1.1 was released for the Xbox, you're now in a situation where the game cannot be loaded because the 1.0.3 version of the game doesn't understand the save format. Taleworlds already stated that the game should be usable again once 1.1 is re-released for the Xbox.

For that to happen Taleworlds first needs to identify, fix, test and then publish a patch for the issue - which i assume is their current top priority by a large margin. To actually get the patch in the hands of end-users they will then need to submit the patch to Microsoft, who also need to certify and actually publish it. This in turn adds some time overhead a developer has no control over, which is probably the reason why taleworlds cannot give a specific ETA.

Asking for a refund for a product you already used is very likely going to be a lot more trouble than is worth it. You can ask the place where you bought the game for a refund, but if you've owned and used the game for a long time its unlikely the request will just be granted. Legal options beyond that tend to be quite the headache, and most jurisdictions i know require granting a vendor a reasonable timeframe to solve an issue. (And no, a reasonable timeframe in that context is unfortunately not the arbitrary amount of two days you've set yourself).

Realistically i would advice just playing a different game for a couple of days and then checking back. No matter how many statements you make on the forums or how many deadlines you set: it is not going to have any influence on the time a patch is actually released. Unless doing so works as a catharsis for you, save yourself the time and frustration and just have fun playing something else while this mess gets sorted in the background. Afterwards you can hopefully just continue playing your Bannerlord save where you left of, if you feel inclined to do so.
    Thank you for the response. Unfortunately my friend told me that even after the patch was re-download his saves were still not playable. So I won't be reinstalling the game and I won't be purchasing anything from Taleworlds ever again. I will also try to convince my other friends not to because I don't want them getting scammed either.
  5. Need More Info How To Refund?

Th

is happend to me ages ago but never got my saves back waited months never worked
    so I did it again it’s sad to see more of this happening to people it needs to be fixed
    The fact this happens often is insane. This time it was legitimately completely avoidable too. They pretty much chose to void people's saves.

Wouldn't have spent money on it in the first place if I knew this is how they do things. :sad:
  6. Need More Info How To Refund?

Bro just wait or start a new game. Would you go to a restaurant eat half the meal and say that sucked I want a refund?
    That analogy is so far off.

It's more like I ordered a meal, got half of it, and then halfway through eating it they make me spit it out and stop eating.

Yes I would ask for my money back.
  7. Need More Info How To Refund?

After my save got corrupted two days ago I told myself I'd give them two days to fix it. Now that that time is up I'm attempting to refund but have apparently put too many hours in to do so. Considering the product is faulty, is there another way to get a refund? Or have I basically just been...
  8. Game being reverted to previous version

Yup. If it's not fixed by the end of today I'm honestly 100% done with this studio. So many hours put into that campaign. Boggles my mind how some people are fine with having hundreds of hours of their time completely wasted but good on them, they're more patient than I am.
  9. Resolved Xbox Live Pass Crash after load savegame

As long as it takes.. relax brother ride forth see if you can flush out your feelings. All players are just as frustrated as you.. but we will fight to our last save

If you read the post it clearly says for the current Xbox platforms...so that would be a yes 😂
    I spent money on a game to play it, not to wait for them to fix it after they broke it. I'd rather no updates at all than for the game to break every time they do update it.
  10. Patch Notes v1.1.0

The issue that we face regarding the last patch on Xbox was not something we could have seen before the patch was released. That's why it was not found on testing. Your save is not corrupted, you are trying to load a save file that is not compatible with the previous patch. (We do support backward compatibility but not forward compatibility.) Your saves should work as normal after we push the patch.
    Yeah that's great but respectfully; if it's not released by the end of the day I'm done with this company. I didn't grind out all of those stats and conquer all of that land to wait a week before I can continue. The player base got screwed here and I'm just not about that life.
  11. Patch Notes v1.1.0

This issue is also under investigation at the moment. I can confirm we are aware of this issue.

Thanks for pizza and redbulls! We are working hard to push the patch to your hands as soon as possible. We can't give any ETA's because the patching process is not entirely in our control due to platforms and how they work. And also there is always a chance of something going wrong even if we do everything by the book.
    So it's not going to be fixed for an undisclosed period of time... why would you guys even release it in the first place? I'd be perfectly happy playing my game on the previous version if it meant my save never would have been corrupted. This is honestly so bonkers.
  12. How long until my save is fixed?

lol looks like we all created new accounts to voice our frustrations. Im used to this happening cause it happened in my Crusader Kings playthroughs every so often. But oh BOY is it annoying. Especially when we have no idea when the update will be back? Just waiting to play until then......IM BORED YO
    Maybe this was all a ploy by them to get the community more active on their forums lmao
  13. Resolved Xbox Live Pass Crash after load savegame

Yes, we did not say it is fixed. It is still in the works.
    Bro. How long? You're being so damn vague that I'm about to just uninstall this game right now and be done with Taleworlds. When can I play the save that YOU GUYS broke that I put tons of hours into?
  14. Need More Info Modules Mismatch

We are sorry to see that you are having issues at the moment.
    Yesterday's patch had an issue that was causing the game to crash using the Xbox platforms. You can find our statement related to this issue below.

The module mismatch is occurring because of this. If you have a save file that has been saved on version v1.0.3, it should work after the rollback. If you have already saved your game on v1.1.0, you will not be able to play that save on v1.0.3. Once the v1.1.0 patch is released, your saves will become playable again.
    We are working on getting the v1.1.0 patch into your hands on the Xbox platforms as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
    Respectfully - If I can't play my save by the end of the day I'm uninstalling the game. You guys made a masterpiece of a game but the decision to roll it back was insane.
  15. How long until my save is fixed?

Pretty straightforward. Hoping for info on when exactly I'll be able to play my save files that Taleworlds just broke. Not that anyone cares but if I need to wait much longer I'm honestly just uninstalling this game. Put too much time into that campaign for them to be like "uPdAtE iT TwIcE aNd...
Back
Top Bottom