How long until my save is fixed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pretty straightforward. Hoping for info on when exactly I'll be able to play my save files that Taleworlds just broke. Not that anyone cares but if I need to wait much longer I'm honestly just uninstalling this game. Put too much time into that campaign for them to be like "uPdAtE iT TwIcE aNd dEsTrOy pEoPlEs sAvEs" 10/10 game but 2/10 studio.

lol looks like we all created new accounts to voice our frustrations. Im used to this happening cause it happened in my Crusader Kings playthroughs every so often. But oh BOY is it annoying. Especially when we have no idea when the update will be back? Just waiting to play until then......IM BORED YO

lol looks like we all created new accounts to voice our frustrations. Im used to this happening cause it happened in my Crusader Kings playthroughs every so often. But oh BOY is it annoying. Especially when we have no idea when the update will be back? Just waiting to play until then......IM BORED YO
Maybe this was all a ploy by them to get the community more active on their forums lmao

Back
Top Bottom