Recent content by great_khan

1. great_khan

SP Native Ultimate Mounts Reforged

hi Terco, if you add horse color selection to your mod it will be very useful.
  2. great_khan

Oh yeah sorry, look... first go to :

X:\Users\XXXX\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs

Then, open the file "engine_config" with worpad and search the line cheat_mode = 0. Zero means off and One on; so put a 1 and save the file. Then, when you were ingame press inventory icon and all the items will be visible. Keep the cheat mode open by 1 or closed with 0 as you feel it after this.
    Thanks
  3. great_khan

That's right, you will see the whole list there.
    sorry i mean how use it
  4. great_khan

how
    New update:

• All horse scales have been modified with +5.
    • A full set of Calradian Light Horses, equivalent in stats to the Midlands Palfrey model with the full colour set has been introduced for player enjoyment (via cheat menu or random vendor).
    • A complete set of Calradian War Horse, equivalent in stats to the War Horse model with the full colour set has been introduced for player enjoyment (via cheat menu or random vendor).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The two available files are standalone not complementary, I mean; if you play Bannerlord with Realistic Battle mod (or its variants) you should choose the optional file "Ultimate Mounts (for 1.5.9) - for Realistic Battle". If you don't use RB or you are running the Native default game, download the main file.

use cheat menu to select horse color?
  5. great_khan

horse main
    Thank you, mate.
    I'd probably say the manes are the same as in 2017, in fact... in the files there's not much to choose from either (only 2 manes asset).
    i wonder why they seems diffrent. tanks any way.
  6. great_khan

SP - General Horse Stables & Wild Horse Taming

we cant select and change our horse color, do you think thay do what you want?
  7. great_khan

nice work, thanks man.
    horses Mane in 2017 videos are more real is ther any way to bring them back?
  8. great_khan

How long do we have to wait for the 1.5.10 patch?

what we get in new patches? why all of us waiting for them?
  9. great_khan

Information about developments at snowballing problem

The weaker Kingdom most stay in their land and defend it instead attack enemy it couse loose chance decrease
  10. great_khan

Information about developments at snowballing problem

I want to give some information about upcoming developments about snowballing problem. All these developments are already done and will be ready at 1.5.6 beta. Unfortunately next beta 1.5.5 (which will be uploaded next monday or tuesday) will not have these changes.
    hi, i think nock out chance is high and after every fight winner almost recover half of his lost soldiers that upgraded too, but looser loose every thing.
    with rediucing nock out chance or option that looser lord could flee with his nocked out soldiers, this can rediuce loosing battle effect and looser can have more chance to recover himselfe and winner hit harder and cant continue so fast and need more time for recover.
    in sum up the battle result must be so near between winner and looser.
    sorry for bad english
  11. great_khan

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

Conformity adds up over time. Each hour a random prisoner troop is selected, and for that troop conformity gets generated. As you have more prisoners, this process will spread across troops, resulting in a slower recruitment process.

You can recruit prisoner from every tier, but to recruit a tier 4 prisoner takes much more time than to recruit a tier 1 prisoner. So, if you don't have high leadership and related perks(such as Stout Defender or Fervent Attacker) you are going to wait longer.

Yes, more troops means slower recruitment.

more cloth varity in each type will give feel more units
  12. great_khan

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

when i want join the factions as mercenary they say we are not at war but they are in it
  13. great_khan

What one bug fix or feature would be on your Christmas wishlist?

I personally don't understand why they didn't copy paste warband's companion system, it was really good and I can't see how Bannerlord's current companion system is any better. I loved meeting the different characters in warband's setting that had their own lore and likes and dislikes, it felt really nice. I think it's pretty boring that we currently have auto generated companions that don't have any flavor or much else to them.

On topic of OP, my wishlist for singleplayer is for TW to release the snowball fixes and rebellion feature. After that I really want them to work on the diplomacy/relations system. So much of the later game is meeting other lords and trying to recruit them, it's really hard to currently enjoy this aspect of the game.

MP wise, custom servers/battle mode.
    Companions must be dynamically create becouse of death system, replacing them must not be matter. the npc lords must have Companions in their parties too
  14. great_khan

Do you mean special abilities? Because we can already have companions lead parties and act as governors.
    most Companions in party have no benefit they just like simple solder and most of them before updateing kills in battles.
  15. great_khan

Make Companions great again.
    i think totalwar three kingdom general system is good for bannerlord Companions
Back
Top Bottom