SP Native Ultimate Mounts Reforged

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Grandmaster Knight
2906_1636741699.jpg

Here the intention of this little mod is to give some love™ to the mounts, especially the horses. More coat colour has been added, more vivid eyes, hair and scale details have been reworked for horses, camels and mules.

2906-1619458512-148502158.png
2906-1619458490-1713372101.png
2906-1619458491-1353802923.png
2906-1619458498-1718826627.png
2906-1619458500-252240803.png
2906-1619458505-2062474342.png
2906-1619458505-2062474342.png

GDKuC.jpg

Also available to the player are some optional but highly recommended mounted combat tweaks for a rewarding experience (almost everything discussed here).

Compatibility with Realistic Battle has been kept the battle factor values intact; however the scales remain as in Ultimate Mounts.

Download it here
*Works fine with the latest patch updates

Last edited:
New update:

• All horse scales have been modified with +5.
  • A full set of Calradian Light Horses, equivalent in stats to the Midlands Palfrey model with the full colour set has been introduced for player enjoyment (via cheat menu or random vendor).
  • A complete set of Calradian War Horse, equivalent in stats to the War Horse model with the full colour set has been introduced for player enjoyment (via cheat menu or random vendor).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two available files are standalone not complementary, I mean; if you play Bannerlord with Realistic Battle mod (or its variants) you should choose the optional file "Ultimate Mounts (for 1.5.9) - for Realistic Battle". If you don't use RB or you are running the Native default game, download the main file.

Nice work, my dear friend.
I recommend that you make more fantastic horses as well. I saw this in the Turkish Forum, so you can compare a horse to a giraffe or a zebra.

how
New update:

• All horse scales have been modified with +5.
  • A full set of Calradian Light Horses, equivalent in stats to the Midlands Palfrey model with the full colour set has been introduced for player enjoyment (via cheat menu or random vendor).
  • A complete set of Calradian War Horse, equivalent in stats to the War Horse model with the full colour set has been introduced for player enjoyment (via cheat menu or random vendor).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The two available files are standalone not complementary, I mean; if you play Bannerlord with Realistic Battle mod (or its variants) you should choose the optional file "Ultimate Mounts (for 1.5.9) - for Realistic Battle". If you don't use RB or you are running the Native default game, download the main file.

use cheat menu to select horse color?

sorry i mean how use it
Oh yeah sorry, look... first go to :

X:\Users\XXXX\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs

Then, open the file "engine_config" with worpad and search the line cheat_mode = 0. Zero means off and One on; so put a 1 and save the file. Then, when you were ingame press inventory icon and all the items will be visible. Keep the cheat mode open by 1 or closed with 0 as you feel it after this.

Banners fixed by mods. Now mounts fixed by mods as well. I'm waiting for someone to give a refreshing look to the blades as well. Then we can have a game that fulfils its name perhaps :smile:

Great work!

giphy.gif

Thanks Bloc my boi ? ?

nice mod, can you enlarge horses' size as well?
Initially I had planned to modify the ears and a little bit of the nose of the horse mesh and I certainly did that in blender (I have the mesh saved in case anyone is interested). The problem is that it involves creating a specific mesh with its additional work of painting weights, adding hair physics and so on. Maybe in the near future™ when the horizons get a bit brighter I'll venture into bigger projects.

For the time being, I will continue to use the default models, which are scalable without further complication... to enlarge them would entail all the above mentioned + retexturing + animations adapted to an adapted skeleton... I don't feel like doing that right now, honestly ?.

Oh yeah sorry, look... first go to :

X:\Users\XXXX\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs

Then, open the file "engine_config" with worpad and search the line cheat_mode = 0. Zero means off and One on; so put a 1 and save the file. Then, when you were ingame press inventory icon and all the items will be visible. Keep the cheat mode open by 1 or closed with 0 as you feel it after this.
Thanks

New update:

g4v0D.jpg
  • Addition for player enjoyment of 3 new regular camel models and 3 new war camel models.
  • New mesh for regular camels (more dromedary shape) with a lightly retouching of the camel's head. War camel and camel special remain with default mesh.
  • Addition of two new colours skins for camel and mule. The colours are randomised in the caravans.

WIP: I'm looking for a method to randomize the colours of the camels in the same way as the horses belonging to regular armies. At the moment it is not possible for some strange coding reason.

-------------
great_khan
Although the proposal is interesting, I am more inclined to the randomised default as a natural solution.

Last edited:
Ultimate Mounts is temporarily pausing updating.

giphy.gif

Unfortunately I can't provide a stable update neither for 1.5.10 nor for 1.6.0 as there are totally random CTD's that I can't figure out why these happen.

For example... CTD with: after collecting loot with horses (random failure in different conditions), after leaving a city scene... etc...among others. Too random.

On the other hand, everything works fine in Custom Battle running the game without any problems (tested with all units mounted).

I'm sorry to announce this, but I'd rather bring it to the attention of those who were expecting an update by now. Any help is welcome; therefore, if anyone knows the key that is failing I would appreciate it if you could let me know.

Because of this, the most sensible thing to do is to put this little tweak on standby while investigating what is going wrong.

Thanks for your understanding and sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom