Recent content by Gondawn

1. Gondawn

Does Talewords have QA team?

Just watched this video by Strat: He was going over "fixed" kingdom policies and it turned out that half of them were not actually fixed, in some of them maths is just straight up wrong, and some of them apply to all fiefs when it says towns etc. So my question is, does Taleworlds actually...
  2. Gondawn

Loyalty in towns with different cultures

The only way I know to reduce losing loyalty apart from keeping food stocks up, security etc is assigning a governor with the same culture.
    Get companions from that culture and assign them as governor of that town.
    With this method though, you lose one companion per town/ castle.
    The other option is using your children, depending on their culture.
    I want to make the change baseline, so it affects AI. I know how to tackle -3 personally, but I hate that AI keeps losing towns, because they don't play around -3 culture
  3. Gondawn

Loyalty in towns with different cultures

Is there a mod or another way to change the amount of loyalty you lose if you control a town with different culture? I really don't enjoy having rebel clans pop up all over the map. Mostly for AI, I feel like they can never grow big kingdoms because of it. I would love to reduce it to -2 or...
  4. Gondawn

Beta Patch Notes e1.8.0

Guys you need to seriously consider adding a more convinient way to smelt/craft multiple items! Now that enter bug is gone, it's back to multiple clicks per item craft. It's slow, it's tedious, it's bad on your hands, it's not fun...
  5. Gondawn

SP - General Crafting suggestion + armour description suggestion

So I have two suggestions: 1. Make it so you see a pop up that say if the craft was legendary, master or the combination of those. I know you get green +x next to improved stats, but you don't know if you've hit multiple procs or not 2. Would be could if it said in the item description what...
  6. Gondawn

Loyalty in towns with different culture

if your question is how to stop rebellions of the whole kingdom as a vasall then the simple answer is: you most likely dont. a vasall play is yet limited.
    the reason why is not only to stop you from yolo, but also to make other ai factions overwhelmingly strong. it's one of the ways to balance things.
    you could try to farm a lot of influence + relation with the lords to force get the policies.
    Thanks for your input of course. It's not really related to what I was asking in this post and not helpful at all
  7. Gondawn

yes there are diplomacies to overcome this! 🤯
    with tribunes of the people and forgiveness of debts you can get rid of the -3 loyalty malus! you dont even need governors!

you can also try to use campaign.rebellion_enabled 0 as console command alongside with the console mod. haven't tested it though 🤷‍♂️

you can also rollback to versions where rebellions haven't been added
    If only there was a way to make AI implement all those policies 🤯
  8. Gondawn

That buying a bunch of towns without making a faction for policies was going to **** you over and be pointless.
    Mostly for AI, I feel like they can never grow big kingdoms because of it
  9. Gondawn

Told you so.
    What are you trying to say? I don’t get it
  10. Gondawn

wondering if its a bug. sometimes all the good conditions/stats are met, yet they rebel. is there something more to the formula?
    No, they rebel because loyalty goes very low. The lower loyalty, the more chance there is to rebel. And AI controls a town from another culture there is a -3 loyalty penalty, which is hard to overcome without policies and governors (which AI don't do obviously)
  11. Gondawn

Is there a mod or another way to change the amount of loyalty you lose if you control a town with different culture? I really don't enjoy having rebel clans pop up all over the map. Mostly for AI, I feel like they can never grow big kingdoms because of it. I would love to reduce it to -2 or...
  12. Gondawn

Unqid refusing to sell Sanala?

Nonsense. You can't get enough governors or feed enough garrison everywhere for very long. You can't stay in more then town either. Obviously getting 300 trade and getting 1 town is a huge waste. You can't take the map this way, so it's a useless joke for meme playthroughs.
    What's wrong with you dude? The way you reply to people is super cringe. You seem to be really unhappy with people playing the game not the way you think they should. Just relax a little bit
  13. Gondawn

And here's also your punishment for doing this. He wants more. More more more. Also it's a failed plan anyways, your towns will start to fail without policies in place and once you create a kingdom (to make policies) you'll have fight everyone anyways. It's was all just a waste.
    He wants 2.7 billion gold for it. If you think it's not a bug and that's how it's indeed is meant to be you're crazy
  14. Gondawn

Need More Info Governors just roam around the Calradia as they please

If you assign a companion to govern a town, they will stay there for a bit, but after a while they'll start their own journey of traversing the plain of Calradia and so their governor effects will not affect town anymore: Governor has +0.5 prosperity perk He's assigned as a governor, but is...
  15. Gondawn

This is honestly a ridiculous thread.

Why would Unqid sell Sanala for any amount? It’s his seat of power. Of all the complaints I’ve seen about the game, this has to be close to the top of most petty
    First of all, Quyaz and not Sanala is his seat of power, his home town, so you're just wrong there. And he's selling it for 1.2m, second of all it's a reward for your grind to level 300 trade, it enables you to play the game different ways, not just conquer. It's good that TW enabled that option and I don't know why you're so confused
Back
Top Bottom