Recent content by Ggoddkkiller

1. Ggoddkkiller

The Community and Myself Deserve a Refund!

I also wish Steam had 600 HOURS refund limit instead of 2 so i could refund every game after playing them for months, LMAO!!
    And go check steam stats properly as every single player focused game has high player counts after release which drops dramatically after few months as vast majority of those players don't play same game for hundreds of hours rather play something else, for example RDR2 which has same player count as Bannerlord even then the game is dEaD!! This is just ridiculous in every way...
  2. Ggoddkkiller

A call for heavy handed moderation

Can't say i have noticed anything that goes beyond heated debate 2bh no doubt there are instances but are they really that common ?
    5 of 20 threads in the first page are those kind of threads mate and people are still arguing in other threads too..

The mods are already doing their job, I am not sure what you plan to achieve with this thread. Things are already better than they were a week or two ago, since mods have started locking threads and muting people that needed to be muted.
    Sure, it is far better than first weeks but the war still continues mate while heavily polluting the forum.

It's a game forum. They are all a lot the same.

Not really as i've spent many hours in many game forums and none of them were this casual that you could even get banned for only capping in many of them!! Sure, i always hated heavy handed moderation and got banned many times because of it but i think this is also too causal which is giving some people a free hand to abuse it..
  3. Ggoddkkiller

A call for heavy handed moderation

I guess nobody can miss there is a war ongoing on the forum between people who liked the game and disliked the game since the release (sadly including me) with nicknaming, spamming, earbashing etc tactics and both sides are taking it as far as insulting each others. While this thread isn't about...
  4. Ggoddkkiller

Majority of online users in 2020...

He might be an adult, doesn't matter. But on an intellectual level, his post corresponds to a 12-year-old. "Thank you TW, all your critics are idiots." What can I say.. Such threads pop up periodically. This isn't surprising, what I'm surprised with is that moderators are perfectly fine with this.
    Yeah, right on the other hand TW mods are banning everybody who says ''white knigts, troll vanguards, fanboys'' etc etc, right??!! As far as i can see TW mods are only banning people who share racist comments or direct insults which is a mistake i think as people kept arguing with each others since the release and it is seriously polluting the forum..
  5. Ggoddkkiller

Take your goddamn Buspirone and rest for a couple of days, ****ing hell.
    Another very intellectual answer from somebody who can't even calculate 20% discount, what a surprise!!..
  6. Ggoddkkiller

thats still around 30, which is still high for what the game offers in its current state, especially when compared to it's predecessor Warband. And who says you have to be a "diehard" fan lmao. The discount was for the first week or weeks if I'm not mistaken and the other 10% if you owned Warband.
    20% discount makes 40 dolars not 30 as that would be 40% discount unless you somehow included region price differences but i really doubt it. It was 10% as ''staying at home'' discount and 10% for owning any other TW game and it lasted for at least two weeks that im not sure if it was longer even if TW knew millions were going to buy the game in first weeks, in fact it got sold between 2-5 million copies indeed in the first week alone. So i hope i helped you remember only few weeks ago..

Another problem in your message that you need to learn how to use opinion phrases ASAP which would fix the main problem here on this forum as nobody could claim you have no right to dislike the game in it's current state but you have absolutely no right to claim nobody can like the game neither especially while there are 100,000 positive reviews on steam which makes 88% but i guess according to your absent logic all those tens of thousands of people are ''white knights, troll vanguards or diehard fans'', right?? LMAO!! Just accept the fact majority liked the game and keep criticizing as long as you wish without starting personal arguments in every single thread but sadly some people have no interest even in criticizing the game rather they are literally vandalizing the forum for their infantile entertainment...
  7. Ggoddkkiller

Sadly people don't need to be actually 12 years old to act like 12 years olds that there are dozens of them on this forum with boyish nicknaming, spamming, earbashing etc that nobody actually needs nor cares but somehow they justify their malarkey with ''I paid 50 dolars'' even if in reality vast majority of them paid 40 dolars or perhaps didn't even buy the game so i really think this forum needs to be bannerlord key restricted or heavy handed moderation that im really sad saying such a thing as i've spent hours in many game forums including several betas and always hated heavy handed moderation (Also got banned many times because of it) so i really love this forum's freedom but it is just getting abused by a small minority who are greatly reducing both the enjoyment of spending time in here and possible forum contribution to the game development so these nonsensical actions of nicknaming, spamming, earbashing should be stopped ASAP...
  8. Ggoddkkiller

Address missing CONTENT as a priority over fixing BUGS..

If they add more content right now, fixing bugs will take way longer time in future so nope, they should fix vast majority of bugs first then start adding content to a clean page...
  9. Ggoddkkiller

Taleworlds nerfing things too hard

I started a new campaign 3 days ago and it took only 2 days (Around 6 hours) for me to reach 140 + 80 men in garrison, first castle, afford buying gear for me and my companions and i still have like 600k so it doesn't matter at all im actually loosing several thousand gold everyday and the worst of all this was supposed to be realistic difficulty!! Vanilla Warband nor any Warband mod isn't this easy even in lower difficulties so ofc TW will keep nerfing every single thing until the game becomes challenging a little bit as the struggle to become a lord was one of the most fun things about Warband...
  10. Ggoddkkiller

Even more grind to get influence now.

Influence was a grind?? How exactly i was spending thousands to boost my relations then??
  11. Ggoddkkiller

You took my money, now please hire devs

Now here are my two cents.
    1. Throwing more developers on a problem doesn't always help. For my studys im currently creating HTML and PHP webpages. If somebody else would constantly work on the same files, that im currently working on, I would be really annoyed. Having to resolve merge conflicts would cause more harm then it would help.

2. New people need a lot of help at the beginning. For a certain amount of time new people would slow down the development progress instead of speeding it up.

3. The person who created a mechanic is often best suited to fix it.

4. Its bad practice to hire developer only for a short timeframe where they are really needed and then dismiss them afterwards. Yes sometimes there is no other way. But nobody likes to start working at a new company, learn everything for a month or more, work for a few months, only then to get dismissed.

5. You don't know if they aren't already hiring new people.

I wouldn't bother as somebody who never ever worked in his entire life for sure will ''prove'' your message wrong in a second by calling you ''troll vanguard or white knight'' etc that i feel like im loosing thousads of neurons everytime i read this forum!! Sure, i have over 100 billion of them but still not a pleasant feeling...
  12. Ggoddkkiller

When is Bannerlord playable?

Yeah I'm going to go post a negative review right now just because of your white knighting crap.

Honestly, I was going to post a positive review with warnings about the things that are broken... but then I saw all this stupid crap in the forum from people like you dumping on folk who are making reasonable complaints and it infuriated me so much that I can't lend any credence to your tomf***ery..

Even for EA, the campaign portion of the released game is effectively in an alpha state. Anything not involving combat has obviously not been playtested at all. People have a right to complain.

Go post a negative review ASAP due the real stupid crap here assuming a single negative review would have any effect while there are literally 80,000 positive reviews, capish?? So i would advise you to drop your childish temper tantrum and acknowledge the fact that majority liked the game even with it's problems simply because it wasn't in alpha state like you falsely claim therefore me nor other 80,000 people don't act like white knights at all rather you people are just nagging unreasonably!! I understand you are most probably under lockdown and feeling very stressful so you are trying to play something to relax and Bannerlord with it's problems perhaps making you more stressful which is completely understandable but then go ... play something else mate until full release as who else do you think under lockdown??? Me, vast majority of other people who liked the game and even freaking Devs so nobody has to take your crap of somehow acting like majority didn't like the game while there are so many positive reviews and ''white knights'' to prove otherwise...
  13. Ggoddkkiller

Where is the storage room in my castle ?

only towns got storage area. That said as long as you are not over your carry capacity, the slowdown from carried stuff is negligible. Rather make sure you have enough horses for your infantry to ride (but also not too many that it start giving herd debuff)
    Wait a minute, i have like 2000 horses :censored:
  14. Ggoddkkiller

A thank you to the developers

I also thank Taleworlds for their ''wasting time'' of developing a new engine as if they used same Warband engine it was going to severely limit everything from map sizes to battles!! In return the development took quite long time and it isn't finished yet but when it is the game will be far superior to the old engine one in every way. I also appreciate greatly how they are letting modder community to really do whatever they want as there are many developers who try to limit modding or even kill it completely, here is an example if you wonder...
  15. Ggoddkkiller

Coolest feature scrapped, what is the reasoning behind that?

- Dial in your friend's IP address
    - he accepts your campaign-map Co-op session request.
    - You and your army spawn into one of your friend's castle's.

It isn't this easy mate as everything happening on the map must be calculated by host's CPU and sent to guest which will cause at least some lag (Assuming possible bugs and crashes got fixed) but it isn't over yet as when host is in a battle and guest is still playing in campaign then host's CPU must both handle host's battle and calculate map simultaneously that expect high end CPUs everything would fail i guess. Peer to peer co-op is much easier for turn based games like total wars so perhaps they can make co-op mode turn based somehow so guest has to wait while host is in a battle but it would butcher game's fun quite a bit..
Back
Top Bottom