Recent content by gfletch

1. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

campaign.unlock_all_crafting_parts
    ahhh campaaaaign thank you very much
  2. Patch Notes e1.5.6

what are the console commands to unlock crafting parts? I want to make some gaudy two handers
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.6

any idea what the console commands are for crafting? I went strolling through what I could think of in the console (alt+~) and didn't get it. I tried the dev console mod command listed on the wiki crafting.unlock_all_parts and nada.
  4. Harrassing in a siege.

what is CKMHO?
  5. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

zanekyle said:
    gfletch said:
    Is there a way to see how much longer I have on my merc contract? I picked up a contract with Ravenstern and they immediately ended their war and haven't fought anybody since and I'd like to know how much longer I have to run around trying to find lords to do stupid tasks for to build relations with.

Just chill out and fight highwaymen, brigands or other useless enemies to keep gaining renown. Also, if other factions are at war with eachother... go and rescue prisoners. It will not give you negative relations with the faction and you get honor and good relations with the lord at the SAME time.

I'm sorry could you be a bit more specific? When you say rescuing prisoners I assume you mean rescue captured lords that are being held captive by other kingdoms. If that is the case wouldn't I be destroying relations with the kingdom from whom I am take said prisoners?
  6. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Is there a way to see how much longer I have on my merc contract? I picked up a contract with Ravenstern and they immediately ended their war and haven't fought anybody since and I'd like to know how much longer I have to run around trying to find lords to do stupid tasks for to build relations with.
Back
Top Bottom