Recent content by gamester494

1. gamester494

Sturgia lords not replenishing troops?

I have the same issue, the game becomes very boring this way.
  2. gamester494

Lords does not recruit new troops

Same issue here it's beyond annoying.
  3. gamester494

Troop replenishment rate

Hey guys, I noticed during my campaign that AI lords have hard time recruiting new troops and training them. Several lords have max 30 to 60 units, same goes with everyone else in the world. Because of this, there is not allot of action. Do you guys face the same issue? If i turn on easy...
  4. gamester494

Green rivers (new map)

Although this map has been finished, I strongly advise not to use this map due to performance issues.
  5. gamester494

[Pf-official.eu] Jamestown roleplay faction announcement

♔    Information  ♔ http://forums.pf-official.eu/index.php?topic=3422.0 General information [ Please only reply with applications on this thread: questions may be directed to me or DaJackal ] Hello everyone, with the revival of the server comming up soon we have decided to give Persistent...
  6. gamester494

Peasant has Passed Away

Captain Connner said:
    However, the death of an individual should not be made fun, no matter how much you hated the person in question.
    +1
  7. gamester494

Amazon map link pls :)

AleksanderTheGreat said:
    And please stay on topic next time when you respond Blacksniper, you're responding in a provocative way for me to respond, don't do that next time, and always get your facts right .  :facepalm:

I don't see moderator in front of your name, please refrain from trying to be one. I will lock this topic to avoid future discussion.
  8. gamester494

New NA server, Just a few Questions

Before people pay for scripts and get disappointed afterwards, the scripts won't work unless you get a specific file from Rajiska. 2nd respond to this thread summarise why we won't give out this file.
  9. gamester494

Colonial EU Server-SERVER CLOSED

Good application you made, and good luck.
  10. gamester494

Bring Persistent Frontier Back!

AleksanderTheGreat said:
    as well bad management of the server to be honest made it die
    Glad you are honest since you were part of the management team yourself. The server owners decided  to put the server down since the admin team commitment to the server lowered as did the player count.We did not wanted to continue this path and decided to again put the server down, however many servers are opening and effectively I try to let them run smooth the official server returns.
  11. gamester494

Screenshots / Videos

Calm down you all.
  12. gamester494

[NA] PF_NA Server [Low Ping] [North America] [Dedicated]

Would you please make your own rules without copying it straight out of our official forums, this would be greatly appreciated by us. Also good luck with your server.
  13. gamester494

Petition thread for persistent frontier official server

http://www.pf-official.eu/forums/index.php?topic=3081.msg21710#new Update
  14. gamester494

Petition thread for persistent frontier official server

Please pass your vote on : http://www.pf-official.eu/forums/index.php?topic=3077.0
Back
Top Bottom