Recent content by Finu

1. Resolved [1.5.0] Lord does not recurit units

No - vanilla
  2. Resolved [1.5.0] Lord does not recurit units

Vladian lord army Belgirs keep entering village Oritan - waiting there a moment and then leaving, walking some small distacne and then getting back to village Save file - https://easyupload.io/sg8e1m - 15 days retention on this server.
  3. MP Captain

Draft pick when each side pick and lock one unit, one by one - from oposite teams like in LoL or Dota's.
    It would also force more teamplay because you would have to be aware what othere team pick and what your team mates also picks.
  4. MP Captain

Berserkers just wreck everthing - when I see strugia in opposite team as kurzait I usually leave at start - no point.
    Even on open space - you gotta have ultra gr8 team bo beat crapp team of strugia now.
  5. Troops need to cost significantly more

Mabye not only you have to have horse to upgrade horsman - maybe you should also buy other equipment when you upgrade units - so also specific swords/shields/armor. Would add additional aspect to economy and to goods production.
    If you could in your workshop set what weappons sould be produced. Or to order them in towns - for money/resources.
    Then after winning battle you would not alwasy sell those armors - you could reuse them to upgrade your units.
  6. MP Captain

How it can be that you can't select instatly troop after you dead.
    When I'm killed there is 1-2 s pause when camera view skip to new unit but pressing F does nothing - if you are in middle of thight figth you just see your unit killed and you just watch it and press maddy F without any result. If you have bad luck unit you want to select also get killed - so pick skip to next one - with another 1-2s lock if you have bad luck you might change unit a few times when finaly you are able to select - well it's usually ony you and one or two units left - bye bye...
  7. Captain Streets of Syllianon

v e1.0.8 - was standing on collums with my archers - below there was fight - and yet my archers just stood and only one of them were shooting. I get yterrly frustated - try to reposition them more inside the square and yet only one or two were able to shoot units below. I often see this issue were unit from above ground with - no direct path down ( so some rocks or clif) are decimated by archers from lower ground - because archers just stay idle.

Same on Druimmor Forest on C flag - archers staying there are wrecked by archers from B
  8. SP - General Please provide more info on what your working on to allow better community input.

Just simple road map for developlent plans for near future would be great as it would stop a lot of redudant thread with suggestion etc that probably devs already have in plans.
  9. SP - General Speaking with NPC - alternative way of showing not very important dialogs

Currently if you want to speak with any NPC (either lord, merchant etc) - game loads new view - sometimes it's town sometimes field with this character you want to talk - and it is slow and you do this countless times - each requires load either world ma or character. You don't need to see whole...
  10. Really enjoying Captains mode. Wish it had an expanded 11 v 11 mode.

+1

Sometimes its frustrating but more often very enjoyable.
  11. SP - General Trading: Base Price

I would really enjoy to see - what prices you paid for your goods from trader - because often you got tons of those and you forget price you paid but overall trading in Bannerlord is gr8 fun for me.

It required some experience - but thanks to that, that it is a bit challenging, its not so boring and require from you some thoughts and not just simple buy in town A look on tooltip so we go to town B sell and again to town A etc - grind. Now you have to risk a bit, do those rumors are correct, Do I remember price correctly, or the margin is to small to risk keeping those good in cargo for few weeks before you'll find occasion to sell it without loss

You can use those tooltips but after one or two games playing as trader - you basically know if those good are worth buying. Well you got your "persistent" experience tells you if you can sell them with profit.

If you want to earn as trader just invest when creating character some points to it. It's like you would expect that without inserting any point in 1h weapons you can hit perfectly. It's a skill like any other in game.

Usually I buy when I see that price is low for particular good and then like caravan from town to town looking for occasion to sell but also buying whenever I see good price. Also visiting villages to buy good it's good way to obtain goods on constant price usually lower then in town but not always.
  12. Southern Empire just Wins?

Some rebellion would be handy - mid game start to get a little bit boring as you are too weak to be any meaningfull strength and constatn fights with looters aint so interesting after 100th one :razz: Even if you are on winning side there is not much to du. Some internal fights for power inside faction would be nice.
Back
Top Bottom