Recent content by finplayer

1. eny one know the Knights of hispania guild/server owner

ahh thank you, i thought that the poll never had time to go through since i got ban so fast i thought it was admin doing it, olso thanks for informing that ban poll's only last the time they last, allways thought they are pretty firm and final until cancelled out byt server owner/admins
  2. eny one know the Knights of hispania guild/server owner

Hi since i have not found knights of hispania or enything related to them in TW guild forums and some other places as well, id like to know if some one out there knows some one who runs the guild knights of hispania (if exist im assuming) or some one who is responsible for for running...
  3. Siege Game-mode : Your Opinions & Tweaks

if some way posible the doors should have their hp shaved down litle since it took quite some time to knoc them down and if team has no volunteers with 2h axe's it takes, imo, too long.

another idea for that to counter the task of hitting those doors would be battering ram, simply put just a big log or stmh like that and say 6 to 8 ppl divided on each side could use that to break down the doors, this however can be hard/impossible to make work, but i feel it could give some more colour to the game and would require team effort to use

id olso would like to see ladders to scale that 1st wall, either make them as item wich you can buy/make in game at the cheast much like in raid gamemod, you can get torch from that spawn chest if you forgot to buy it when selecting equipment, or just same way as in native, eitherway i olso think if they are made buyable/buildable thay should olso be destructible objects

thease are my suggestions since the defender and attacker spawns are all rdy pointed out here

i have only played 1 or 2 games of siege but its seems to work quite nicely and is a lot more fun that native siege
  4. cant pay online

so i assume you wish to play online right? or can't buy the game online?

if you can't buy the game online just go to your nearest gameshop and buy the cd simple as that
  5. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0

ahh so this is different pendor mod, i thought it was immeadeat continuation (bad english here) to pendor now and that would be lost for ever
  6. Prophesy of Pendor 4.0

Hmm but what if there has not been unification of pendor, no king/queen or treaties with noldor and the things just are as they are, simply put can i still play the old pendor even after i download this in some far distant future?
  7. cavalrie

why should i ? its obvious yr think me as retarded and other insults you can think up, but that still doesn't mean i should nor i can wright in correct english grammar, the point in all languages is that you can keep yp the conversation and the recieving faction can understand you and you understand what he/she replies, it quite obvious that you lack all thease thought you might be able to wright in correct english grammar i doud't no one wishes to speak with you with that kind of attitude.

and if you'd be vise you would keep to the topic instead of some stupid hate post
  8. cavalrie

are you speaking about basic native play or mod(s) with unit formations? if its native game play just charge at start of battle no other tactics needed (well at least i don't)
    if yr playing other mods with formations id do a spear wall in front  and archer/javelin/enything you can throw shoot spam from behind (if im not all rdy chragin) and would lead my cav to their flank so when enemy charges at my lines i charge their bacs or side with my cav, assuming they don't start running after my cavalry
  9. Let's discuss khergit issue!

in multiplayer khergits should get the their basic horse free this beacase it makes sense since they are huns and horses outnumber ppl in mongolia even this day (not sure though) 3:1 and they get 190 less money to sped since the horse cost's
  10. straight edged swords vs double edged swords

when in real life fighting against a fully armored knight you'd really wish to have a blunt weapon like mace or hammer to hit him since the energy of the blow would transfer through the armor into the knight's body sometimes breaking bones, though you need to be aware that the knight won't let you hit him, he might have shield and longer weo than you or he might have 2h sword wich will win against yr shield and mace, also awlpike would be extremly effective agains't armored knight's due to its piercing power

olso outmaneuvering knight in foot is relatively imposible, a knight who has had his armor all his life is used to its weight and can run, jump, clime up ladders or turn cartwheels with ease so even though you wouldn't be wearing armor you couldn't outmaneuver the knight very easily at all, and i hafto disagree that saper would be effective agains't knight since the knight has his own sword or what wep he might use and hes constantly moving so hitting an unprotected spot would be extremly hard

however even the knight has he mighty armor, skills and weapons you could try to outlast him, fighting in a full plate armor is very wearing and he might run out of breath and be exhasted then you could win, assuming ofc he hasn't copped you to piecec by now
  11. M&B V 1.011 ONLY (ORIGINAL VERSION) - Prophesy of Pendor V 3.0 Support

So i have problem with PoP, the game freezes quite often and i need to do ctrl+alt+del to get warband to small bar at my windows so i can there clikc it ack open this helps to ''un freeze'' the game but still it shouldn't happen.

i have not alter the mod's codes or files in eny way, i don't use other mods with it (battleziser ect) nor have i supported eny clainmate but i have used few cheats; ctrl+t to see only briefly where is the troublesom bandits and then i click it off and just run where i saw them, few times bit's of gold only bout 2-3k, emegency teleport at early stage when im bout to be over run by faster army only one time and then i use and i don't think this as a cheat; ctrl+space, this just make you and the world go faster meaning you don't need to wait so god damm long when you run from place a to b, this '' cheat'' gives me no benefit since everything get the ''cheat''

other then those minor cheats i have not messed with the mod files or enything that would cause the freeze, the freeze happen in battles (no matter the size), when im at the city screen and selecting what to do in city, trade window if i scroll down, if i take loot

so id like to know why freeze happens and what i can do to fix it, i played pop in vanilla M&B and it never had this problem
  12. [OSP][Item][WB] LotR: Gondor Equipment [FULL RELEASE v1]

Very nice job very nice indeed, you have really created good copys of gondor armor's and id say the ranger is god to go i didn't see major nor small faults on him, keep up the good work
  13. The Watchmen TW Faction Rulesets and Bonuses ;D

@Phoenix234
    @finplayer
    that bandit would be declared KOS for 6mins per kill of the TW he performs. and that starts after he is first killed so hes KOS, but when hes first killed he has 6xnumber of tw hes killed before he can go into the town without been jailed or killed.

you cant force a player to drop his weapons, but you can basically surround him from all sides ready to kill him if he tries anything, you can give him small stabs if he doesnt respond. if he tries to run hes killable for breaking the law even more.

so what is the bandit is Kos he can just leave town to go tease merchants or pesants or just simply log out and come back afterthe time has ended (though don't think no one will go this far but ppl are some what stupid)

and how do you surround a bandit whos on the roof scores one or two headshots and the runs off, as far as i know bandits run faster that TW and you can get horses to the roofs to out run him and ofc there are the severs or grap a horse and run to the mountains, im not sure if TW has pover over the city walls but i can't picture TW ppl willing to run all over the place after some bandit

and where would the king flee? if he flees out side city im quite sure he doesn't have more than few guys at he guard (this since there mayby arn't that meny players online) and ambushes can be arrenged and if he flees into some sort of safe house in city? well have a nice time playing and sitting inside that room, seriously ppl are not up to that and the back up is useless ifthey can't find you :smile:
  14. The Watchmen TW Faction Rulesets and Bonuses ;D

So lets assume that a bandit comes in town kills few town guard ppl from roofs with bow for no reason what so ever just for the principle and maybe he loots them or steal their property and then runs off to the sever or to the mountais waits there some time say 5 min so and comes back to kill more townguard, what are the penaltys to that?

Since no self respectfull bandit isn't just going to stay put and wait to be arrested, so im just wondering how those rules can be overseed by townguard?

Every crime bandit commints hes just going to run away and do it again, this is ofc if there isn't admin playing who can then freeze them or teleport them to jail but seriously most ppl don't give second thought about rules they just do what they feel like (when playing as bandit) and further more if the bandit was doing all the killing and looting in order to decieve townguard ppl in order for greatter plan to assasinate king or so, so admins can't just go and kick/ban all ppl how do this kind of stuff they can allways say they are working for some unknown criminal lord and this is part of gameplay as a bandit if im not mistaken

so im questioning how those rules can be overseen and how are they put to action since as far as i know no one can force the player to drop their weapons or pay, they just take thier chanses get killed and resspawn and the townguard is right where they started, and again admins can't just kick/ban them since they might be part of a bigger plan
  15. B Musket Era Other [WB] Pirates & Fishmod

not sure if this has allrdy suggested as a multiplayer match but naval combat, 2 ships with each have their teams or ''crew'' the round would start as a ships coming against each other and there would be chance for players who are waiting at ships main deck to use cannon, shot with bows or rifles, as the sihps are close enougf each other they boarding would commence meaning bridges and maybe some ppl swinging them self from ship to another and land on the other side ships deck, the only problem in this kind of fight would be who would steer the ship, it could be randomly select one team member who could the steer the ship or and automatic rout wich the ship would take before closing in for boarding, tell me what you think if you get eny sense from my rambling :smile:
Back
Top Bottom