Recent content by faq_altamirano

1. Closed XBOX Live connection problem on PC

No, neither Taleworlds nor Xbox have been able to help me solve my "login" problem. Obviously it is not the hardware of my computer, which is detailed at the beginning of the post.
  2. Closed XBOX Live connection problem on PC

Hello, good afternoon. It has been several weeks since the purchase of the game and the problem with xbox live persists. From Microsoft I have not been given any useful help, so I ask you if you have had any progress.
    These days I have been working with 4 services, making sure they start with the computer:
    XblAuthManager: Xbox authentication management.
    XblGameSave: Xbox Live game saving
    XboxGipSvc: Xbox accessory management service
    XboxNetApiSvc: Xbox Live Network Service

I have also tried closing the Microsoft Store app but it no longer lets me sign in (same problem as with Mount and Blade 2). I went to the settings section ---> applications and restored and restarted both the "Xbox" app and the "Xbox live" app. But no result.

I spent 20usd, which in my country is quite a lot of money and I would really like to be able to play. I would really like to find an answer but I just wouldn't be able to.
  3. Closed XBOX Live connection problem on PC

I'm with Microsoft support right now, and we've tried everything but nothing has worked. It seems to be an account problem on Xbox Live, because both in the game and in the Microsoft Store the session does not start. Have you been able to advance a resolution by trying on your own?
  4. Closed XBOX Live connection problem on PC

Summary: Hi! Greetings from Argentina. Unfortunately I have to come to the forums to be able to consult with whom I have to deal with the following problem: Yesterday I bought the game Mount and Blade 2 for PC from the "Xbox" app that I have installed on Windows 11. After installing, when I...
  5. Introduction/Hello thread

Good morning how are you? Greetings from Argentina.
    Unfortunately I have to come to the forums to be able to consult with whom I have to deal with the following problem:
    Yesterday I bought the game Mount and Blade 2 for PC from the "Xbox" application that I have installed on Windows 11. After installing the game, when I start the game it asks me again to log in with my Microsoft account, but it gives me an error connection (I don't have credentials problems because I am correctly logged in to the application), and it asks me to try again. Without being able to validate my account, the game does not start. Unfortunately I can't put images here, could someone tell me which forum I should go to or someone who has gone through the same thing? From already thank you very much!
Back
Top Bottom