Recent content by fantasyraul

1. In Progress Companion recruiting Lords in Parties

Exactly the same as my scenario, I have raised this previously and is in progress right now. For my case, I recruited a ruler of kingdom.
  2. Resolved Food shortage in high prosperity cities

Should have at least some notification to keep warning you that your food has decreased to a certain level, and to get a way to make prosperity maintained. One of my town at 5k prosperity and food decreasing like -15 but prosperity still increasing daily (kingdom policy doesn't help in my case). Which means every time I need to rush back to top up the food stock when I'm conquering a kingdom far from my settlement? The assigned governor just sitting there and watch my tier 6 troops die of starvation, but should the governor die of starvation too? This is a really superb AI then, I will say.

This is tend to realistic but lose some of the fun from game. At this moment, I dare not to say Bannerlord is as fun as Warband. (But yes, the graphic is much much much more better than Warband :smile:)

And one thing, I'm just curios why my party leader will always choose a recruit and abandoned tier 6 troops that I transferred over to companion's party when the part size is just full but not exceed. The party leader will start recruiting tier 1 troops and abandoned my tier 6 troops when visiting town or village. What is the logic?

Usually this party in my army is full of tier 6 troops and after visit a town or village, some recruit will start to join. Not a bad idea though.

Sorry for all the complaints.
  3. Need More Info Kill main character's brother in campaign mode

Sorry, my main quest in story mode has expired and my previous game save was lost.

You can reproduce this easily, just create new party for main character's brother and talk to him using option "about the task you gave me...". The chat will end and you can attack your brother.

I forgot to attach screenshot in previous thread, please see below:
    1) Conversation 1:

2) Conversation 2:

3) Attack your dear brother while he's in the same clan

4) Capture him and do whatever you like
  4. In Progress My companion has successfully recruited a ruler of kingdom

Summary: A ruler has appeared in my companion's party in story mode. How to Reproduce: Be in an army with your companion's party, and save a lord / ruler from being captured by enemies' party. Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video)...
  5. Resolved Cannor rename crafted weapon

Summary: How to Reproduce: when you are in smith and try to craft a weapon, even you changed name but it is still show the default name... I thought this was fixed in e1.6.0 Have you used cheats and if so which: no Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: GPU...
  6. Need More Info Kill main character's brother in campaign mode

Thanks, still the same after I try.

How can I upload my save file?
  7. Need More Info Kill main character's brother in campaign mode

Summary: There is a chance to fight main character's brother and eventually kill him after talk to him when he's in another party. How to Reproduce: Create new party in clan UI, assign your brother as party leader, find your brother and talk to him using option "about the task you gave me..."...
  8. Need More Info Duplicate Companion??

Hello, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.
    Dear Support,

The save file has been uploaded. Kindly verify.

Thanks.
  9. Need More Info Duplicate Companion??

Summary: Duplicate Companion found and can be hired in same party, I assume this is a bug instead of design issue. Didn't encountered in previous version. How to Reproduce: Random Have you used cheats and if so which: nope Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs...
  10. SP - General To disallow lords from taking my garrison troops

the other parties from your clan simply take ur troops from garrison
    my tier 6 troops in garrison is being "recruited" and appeared in their parties,which is really annoying
    this is totally different from "donate troops to garrison"
  11. In Progress e1.5.8 (12.02.2021 Hotfix) Furball Troops

same to my scenario
    after restart game is ok
  12. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Tournament Reward

I overheard that the prize of winning tournament could be a rare horse, etc Is it still available in 1.5.9?
  13. SP - General To disallow lords from taking my garrison troops

I found that my top tier troops have been recruited by my vassals without any permission after I created kingdom. Can you disable it?Taking my top tier troops to war and eventually 90% the lords get captured and my top tier troops lost forever. This is pretty frustrating. I have to make them in...
Back
Top Bottom