SP - General To disallow lords from taking my garrison troops

Users who are viewing this thread

fantasyraul

Recruit
I found that my top tier troops have been recruited by my vassals without any permission after I created kingdom. Can you disable it?Taking my top tier troops to war and eventually 90% the lords get captured and my top tier troops lost forever.

This is pretty frustrating. I have to make them in my army so that they won't steal my garrison troop. And even they're in my army, they still steal my troops from garrison whenever I reach settlement or castle.

Please consider this. This is really disappointed seeing my garrison troops keep decreasing in number.

Maybe adding a 'personal garrison' option in a new slot that functions the same as the garrison but without the AI being able to steal troops from.
I don't know how coding works, but maybe a new slot named different (like Garrison2) would prevent lords to know it exist kinda like the stash.

what do you mean? you put troops in a town's garrison and then another lord comes in and takes your troops? like that can't happen can it? lol
only thing i know is if you donate troops to another town's garrison you won't be able to control them any more and the town's owner can take them as he wishes.
or if your companion's party visits a town with no garrison they'll donate troops.

the other parties from your clan simply take ur troops from garrison
my tier 6 troops in garrison is being "recruited" and appeared in their parties,which is really annoying
this is totally different from "donate troops to garrison"

That's just...wow.
The first messages about this stupid "feature" were posted over 2 years (on reddit), then multiple other threads were created over the course of those years, here this thread is 1.5 years old and still nothing changed.

This is one of, if not the most terrible part of Bannerlord design for me. I cannot describe how disappointed I was when I found out I cannot safely store any troops in my garrisons because apparently clan members think they can take whoever they want. This is so game-breaking I don't even want to keep playing anymore even though just half an hour ago I was greatly enjoying the game. :xf-frown:

Back
Top Bottom