Recent content by Falnix

1. NPC Celebrates , Upgrade all the troops , Recruit all the prisoners , Clan Parties , Clan members and send troops

Ahmad Dashti, there are mods on the Nexus website that can give you exactly what you want.
    If you think Taleworlds isn't going to notice or implement the most downloaded mods think again.
  2. 1.5.10 - Where's my long glaive gone to?

Did they nerf Kuzait prosperity again?

I want my long glaive!
    Since you were using a Glaive expect to have your character wiped next update.

How dare you use such a crude and vile weapon *slowly slides 2hd axe into the wardrobe*
  3. The state of the main story quest is quite sad at the later stages

So I started a new campaign in 1.5.10 to see how the main story plays out now after over half a year since I last played. To my surprise it was now actually possible to go beyond the conspiracy part, so I tried hard to unify the empire. After I finally managed to conquer 2/3s of all the empire's settlements (north and south), and eradicating the Khuzait because **** these annoying little twats, I was greeted with the unpleasant continuation of the main story quest. No reward at all for accomplishing this feat, no cutscene showing a coronation, no emperor title, no special clan or kingdom benefits, not even the integration of the remaining western empire's settlements and their clans under the one true ruler of the empire. Instead, I was greeted with war declarations from every non-empire faction except for the Vlandians (why didn't they declare war?). These declarations of war came at a very unpleasant time, right after my armies were exhausted after a series of sieges and when I had to stabilize the settlements, so a heads-up warning would have been nice, you know maybe a year in advance before this kind of total war breaks out. The worst part is yet to come, unfortunately. The eradication quests that came with the unification of the empire failed once I started making peace with some of my enemies because it's not really fun having to fight on 4 fronts completely unprepared and surprised. In the current state of the main story it doesn't really make munch sense to bother with it, which is really sad, because you are only punished for continuing it past saving your siblings. First came the conspiracy quests every goddamn 20 days which I stopped bothering with eventually and then after the unification you are punched in the face with a total war period in which the eradication quests fail when you make peace with the corresponding faction. It just isn't fun anymore at this point.
    It seems as you have prepared yourself only for a royal booty kick.

Step 1. Make Friends with everyone you meet.
    Step 2. Have a plan to kill all of them
    Step 3. "wolo-lo" (Age of Empires reference) your friends to join you
    Step 4. Victory
  4. Question about death and birth (error: plot armor not found)

none of my companions seem to survive more than one battle."

Assign all companion to Group V in the Party Menu.
    At the start of the battle press the following keys:
    5, F1, F7.

Congratulations you have just saved all of your companions from every fight you could ever get into.
    -FV-
  5. Help... my wife won't die

Yes, they can.
    .....do i.... do i get into trouble if i do this? //EVIL GRIN\\
  6. Help... my wife won't die

she stopped getting pregnant. So naturally I stripped her of her armor and weapons and sent her charging into battle.
    Golden statement. If thou shant breed thou shalt bleed!
  7. Statement regarding Plans for Singleplayer and Engine III

can we have more information on what's this about? :grin:
    Did you get any response? I was kind of hoping the same thing.
    My wager: Death rates are REALISTIC and you are lumped right in with the rest of them. Generals would have to avoid combat, people would lose moral significantly faster, Resting would probably be a requirement. Also STDs probably get introduced; ye shalt fear the CLAP!
  8. Ok TaleWorlds; can you give us a timeframe that this game will be in Beta?

Honestly; how many months do you guys think it will take you to finish this game? Or did the timer restart since you put it out there on Alpha? If you maintain consistency in your development, my child can play this game when it is fully finished on his 16th birthday! (my child is yet to be born...
  9. Dev Blog 17/08/17

Take your time my liege. I will ever be faithful to your valiant team. My sword is yours.
Back
Top Bottom