NPC Celebrates , Upgrade all the troops , Recruit all the prisoners , Clan Parties , Clan members and send troops

Users who are viewing this thread

Ahmad Dashti

Recruit
Hello! First Thanks For all of your hard works:smile:

-Pls! i want you to disable the celebrate of my troops after the enemies troop will retreat (like warband), that celebrate prevent them to kill the retreated enemies.
-Pls! Make a button called by (Upgrade all) the upgradable troops in Party screen also make a reminder to every troops in party screen for example if i want to always upgrade the imperial recruit to imperial Archer that will be reminder for next upgrade all!
- it won't be bad if you make a button called by (recruit all) the prisoners in party screen.
-really... i'm tired to keep re create Parties and Caravans pls make it automatically when the Clan parties or the caravans destroyed i hope there will be a future to the companions and Family members to re create their parties on their own.
-what if the companions and family members upgrade their weapons and armor also their horses on their own? pls do this .
-man i have a huge army with tire 5 troops when i engage looters and send my troops and many of my tire 5 troops will be dead against looters why that happen ?

Thanks to create the best game in the world! if you do the things that i mentioned... trust me the game will be double fun.

I mean, because of the branching paths they cant really do "upgrade all" but currently you can hold down shift to do 5 at a time and control to do all of a certain kind at once.

Ahmad Dashti, there are mods on the Nexus website that can give you exactly what you want.
If you think Taleworlds isn't going to notice or implement the most downloaded mods think again.

Ahmad Dashti, there are mods on the Nexus website that can give you exactly what you want.
If you think Taleworlds isn't going to notice or implement the most downloaded mods think again.
Thank u so much actually after i posted this thread in here i visited nexus mod and i got what i want

Back
Top Bottom