Recent content by EvolutionXXi

1. In Progress d3d device context error

Still ongoing this is... I had given up trying to launch the game and then tried yesterday. Runs for seconds in battle and crashes.
  2. In Progress d3d device context error

Can you try the workaround below?
    I have already tried this - still doesn't work. It makes no sense how I can't run this game without crashing but can run every well known current game with high graphics.

Just to highlight I run the below fine -

Forza Horizon
    Star Citizen
    DayZ
    GTA
    RDR2
    Battlefield
    Tarkov

If I can run all of the above absolutely fine then this issue needs to be investigated on your side. Its not just me who it affects, the amount of threads from similar issues is concerning. It has to be an optimisation error on your part.
  3. In Progress d3d device context error

This game hates older GPU cards with only 8G mem, with my 1080, BL crashed all the time. I found a work around by playing in a window Box and playing on LOW performance. Then crashes only happened rarely.

So i upgraded my GPU to a 7900 XTX with 24G mem and ... all the problems went away. I could play on High and was stable.

I suspect there is a Rogue Pointer Bug in the code / driver somewhere, something to do with Allocating memory I suspect ?
    Appreciate the advice, I am due an upgrade on my motherboard and gpu... just not a priority at the moment.

I still think its comical that I can run RDR2/GTA/Battlefield/TheDivision2+ many many others absolutely fine with no crashes. Yet I try to run this on mid graphics when running most others on high and its completley unplayable. I can just about load the save and as soon as I enter battle it crashes.

Guess I can try to significantly drop all the graphic settings and start saving for a new mobo and gpu
  4. In Progress d3d device context error

Completely agree with both of you, they should be reaching out to AMD and NVIDIA to see why their own game can't perform correctly. I am also now past the point of securing a refund from steam so they have me locked...

Just so I can also cross out more hotfixes, I have completely fresh installed my PC this morning. Removed every single piece of personal and gaming items. Complete windows install and the game still crashes. Its beyond a joke if im honest. I have booted up numerous other games and they all work bar Bannerlord. This is clearly a Bannerlord issue and not a GPU issue that its palmed off to be. Shocking customer service

2024-01-27_15.11.41_2bde891503e9eb990b43eb280024a097
  5. In Progress d3d device context error

Before the usual forum post about deleting shaders and verifying is attached this has already been done - along with adjust paging size

Nothing works. I find it very strange how all of a sudden 1000's of players are hit with the same d3d error and its blamed on the GPU, when all of us play different games outside of Bannerlord absolutely fine. It clearly is an issue with this game and not the GPU.

Please stopping passing off blame and look into this error deeper
  6. In Progress d3d device context error

Summary: Game started to crash 35hours in - no issues previously How to Reproduce: just starting up the game - crashes immediately in battle Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti...
  7. Need More Info d3d_device_context Problem

How can this update affect so many users yet it be put down to a GPU error not the game.

It clearly is a Bannerlord issue as every other game I play runs absolutely fine... the lack of accountability in this is worrying.
Back
Top Bottom