Recent content by ETA3minutes

1. In Progress Battle starts to freezee always siege/land battles after several minutes

Dose it only happen when casualties reach a large number? If it does, maybe we are talking about the same problem. In that case, perhaps you can try to change the performance configuration to avoid it.
  2. Currency balance become negative when reach huge amount

Not exactly a bug. The game use int32 store currency amount so when it reach 2^31, the value become negative. Maybe you should consider changing it to int64. I know that player's currency balance usually wouldn't reach such a high amount. But, as a game with high modification freedom, shouldn't...
  3. Resolved Wall clipping in desert castle map

The QA team informed me that they were unable to reproduce this issue in the most recent internal version of the game. This means this might be fixed and will be pushed to the game in the future. And also can mean that we can't fix it because we can't reproduce it.
    Hope it's the first scenario then, thanks for your time!
  4. Resolved Wall clipping in desert castle map

Summary: Wall clipping, similar to last year's battlement clipping in desert castle map, only this time it happens in a corner How to Reproduce: Engage siege battle of Barihal Castle, clipping area is in the left corner inside the castle Have you used cheats and if so which: Boost effects like...
  5. In Progress Game freeze late in the battle, possibly cause by too many corpses and ragdolls

Hello, i am glad the freezes are gone. But we still need to inspect the issue. We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. Can you switch to that build, set the game settings so it would cause a freeze and test your performance and send us your data?
    1. Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can find more info about it here.
    2. Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
    3. Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
    4. Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
    5. Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside Steam’s application library folder.
    6. Finally, upload the file to the "upload.taleworlds.com" site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.
    I currently don't have a saved game that can stably reproduce this issue, perhaps you can take a look at Marcidy's uploaded files and see if you have the telemetry data you needed?

Also, from what I tested before, it's really easy to reproduce it using a small army to fight a vary large one (over 1400 men) in a field battle with the right setting and invincible cheat, maybe your QA team can try to reproduce it and record the data? Other than it happens when the amount of bodies reach a very large number, the timing of its occurrence is still uncertain, and record the entire second half of the battle would probably result in a very large capture file.
  6. In Progress Game freeze late in the battle, possibly cause by too many corpses and ragdolls

I uploaded the save file I tested it with, but the test.tmcap was too large to upload, so I included the link to it in the description.
    Thank man, really appreciate it.
  7. Need More Info Crash when open character panel in an old save

Can you post your save game on google drive?
    Played with a bunch of mods but only the one in file is necessary to load the saves.
  8. Need More Info Crash when open character panel in an old save

Also, there are a lot of "ERROR: NAME variable has not been set before" when load those old campaigns in Chinese.
  9. Need More Info Crash when open character panel in an old save

Hi, can you reproduce the issue on a new campaign after manually removing all of the mod files and verifying the integrity of the game files?
    Sorry, by "works fine with an new save", I mean the issue doesn't occur on a new campaign, only old saved campaigns.
  10. In Progress Game freeze late in the battle, possibly cause by too many corpses and ragdolls

Guess what, set "Number Of Ragdolls" to 10 with unlimited corpses, freeze did not happen. So I guess you have to set both to unlimited.
  11. In Progress Game freeze late in the battle, possibly cause by too many corpses and ragdolls

I had the same issue in e1.5.9 beta. I experienced it in a siege. I tried to finish that siege atleast 20 times, but it always froze after only 70-0 enemy troops remained. In my case the number of corpses were set to unlimited. After trying different settings i could finish the siege if I set the number of ragdolls to 0 (every other option was maxed out).
    Speaking of that, I did set number of ragdolls to "Unlimited", wonder if it had anything to do with that.
  12. Need More Info Crash when pressing N

Detailed Character Creation has not released an update on nexus, but a pre-release version for 1.5.9 can now be downloaded from github, you can try it out on 1.5.9, so far it's working fine with me.
  13. Resolved Freeze in fight when enemy got around 20% troops left

Please create a new thread on our technical support section with your detailed information.
    It's done, also I think I may have figured out what cause it and how to reproduce it.
  14. Need More Info Crash when open character panel in an old save

Which mods did you use?
    Bannerlord Tweaks, Detailed Character Creation, CITEditor, Party Screen Enhancements, some other small tweaks.
    DCC and CITEditor are the only two I think might have something to do with it, I used DCC changed characters' names and use CITEditor altered some attributes and skill perks.
    Still, it's weird that switch language and everything is fine.
  15. Need More Info Crash when open character panel in an old save

Save and necessary mod uploaded
Back
Top Bottom