Recent content by EdmundBlackadder

1. EdmundBlackadder

Trade Troubles

Phalnax811 said:
    Not sure if the new patch affected things but it takes a week (probably less) for things to normalize.

It's probably this here
  2. EdmundBlackadder

Trade Troubles

So I've finally decided to try and play a merchant character, but I'm running into an odd issue. When I start off, I got to a village and the goods cost as much as they do in the cities and there aren't region specific price variations (IE wool costs as much in Lundenwic as it does in Tunsburg...
  3. EdmundBlackadder

L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

delavaskez said:
    Docm30 said:
    As a small aside, the problem with the war was that marshals weren't being appointed. The reason for that is because Taleworlds changed the name of the operation to name a character marshal. They removed an 'l' for some reason and presumably broke every mod in the process.

Update on this ? :grin:

They appointed a marshal in my games. The problem is that there is too much peace and wars don't last long enough.
  4. EdmundBlackadder

Next Thursday

Well, it's finally next Thursday. Celebrate people! Love you, DT!
  5. EdmundBlackadder

Final Final version of 1257ad

DrTomas said:
    Alfredthegreat said:
    DoctorTomas, can you predict how long it might be before it gets released, it's been 2 month.

Sorry, I really lacking time these days. But I'm still planing on finishing it.

Perhaps a case of beer will help you along? I'll mail it out next Thursday, just pm me. (I really will though, or at least the money for a case of beer since I probably can't legally ship it, hahahaha)
  6. EdmundBlackadder

Next Thursday ALWAYS comes. Not THIS Thursday, mind you, but NEXT Thursday.
  7. EdmundBlackadder

Importing names with uncommon letters

You should explain this problem to a group of small children starving in Somalia and see what they have to say as a solution. Maybe that will put it into perspective for you.
  8. EdmundBlackadder

Recruitment help?

Villages in England, France, Germany etc = archers/crossbowmen, castles=cavalry, cities=spear or gisarme.  Also, you can only upgrade your troops every next Thursday. (okay I'll stop)
  9. EdmundBlackadder

No lord gives me any quests.

Pfft, I'm too busy to train anyone these days.
  10. EdmundBlackadder

Change gender/sex and City wealth.

Epicrules said:
    Sadly, there was no method of sex change in Europe at the time this takes place. Make a new character. :razz:

Sure there was, probably wouldn't like it though.

Also it depends on what day of the week you are on in game to change city wealth. Have you tried waiting until next Thursday?
  11. EdmundBlackadder

nik9111 said:
    Ferrari965 said:
    So I'm confused... Is the final version the SVN version?  Or is it not out yet?

Like he said in the original post, he is working on it. He mentioned later that there is no ETA for the finished product

Naw man, I'm pretty sure its coming out next Thursday, trust me I know these things.
  12. EdmundBlackadder

Bow vs. Crossbow for hero companions?

Also Tomas is tweaking bow and crossbow damage from what they currently are for the FINAL: FINAL EDITION.
  13. EdmundBlackadder

Lord wont quit stalking me

I had this problem a long time ago (over a year's worth of Thursdays)  in the dev version and it popped up in my kill the peasants addition today: a friendly lord won't stop crashing into my party on the map to talk to me. He just follows me forever unless I outrun him. It's as though his AI...
  14. EdmundBlackadder

Styo said:
    Will this come to Steam Workshop?

Yep, next Thursday.
  15. EdmundBlackadder

Your Story So Far

F.F.C._fritz said:
    EdmundBlackadder said:
    I keep restarting after about 10 days because I can't make up my mind. The final version just has soooo much to offer, haha.

Keep your mind open. I never fought for Byzantium before. Keep your mind open, be a wild rover mercenary and travel the world. Man, what a game...

I am now Tancred de Toulon, and I think I'm gonna keep at it.

Edit: This is one of my top 10 games on all time and I've been playing video games for about 30 years. I hope that means something to Kuauik and Dr T.
Back
Top Bottom