Gibby Jr said:
    I will rename the Irish and Northern Irish team to just "Ireland"

84ac8cb18b88f0c61700e70254cf6425.jpg
  2. EastEndElite

United Kingdom & Ireland Regional 5v5 Cup

Fietta said:
    EastEndElite said:
    Gibby Jr said:
    For geographical reasons I will rename the Irish and Northern Irish team to just "Ireland", but it remains a team comprised of two countries.

Thank you Gibby.

Republic of Ireland is a region with 32 counties in it Fietta. You don't have to consider either countries if it is only about counties then.

Republic of Ireland has its own regions, which I've mentioned previously, which consists of the counties, it's already been decided and there's no way you'll be able to convince me otherwise, because I already know the facts, you know you're mum

fietta you know it's 2019 brain cells are widely available to purchase on the Dark Web
  3. EastEndElite

Gibby Jr said:
    For geographical reasons I will rename the Irish and Northern Irish team to just "Ireland", but it remains a team comprised of two countries.

Thank you Gibby.

Ireland is a region with 32 counties in it Fietta. You don't have to consider either countries if it is only about counties then.
  4. EastEndElite

A country, province, county etc can all be regions. By that Ireland and Northumbria are both regions.

Gibby has not named the North to include all the regions in it, so Ireland should not be named to include all the regions in it (wether that be country, province, county or parish)
  5. EastEndElite

But you need a number of teams within england due to large numbers so that we can have a competition with multiple teams. You don't need that in Ireland so there is no need to specify 'Ireland + Northern Ireland'. It is simply 'Ireland'. If england somehow lacked enough players to use the regions like 'North, Midlands' you would just be called England, not Britain.

By your logic the north should be 'The North + Isle of Man' as it is on the map Gibby has used.
  6. EastEndElite

Fietta said:
    EastEndElite said:
    Fietta said:
    Well no, because it's a collection of regions within that country, that's why The Republic of Ireland is not called Munster, Leinster, Connaught; same goes for regions within different countries in the UK. Northern Ireland isn't part of the republic, making it its own country with its own regions. I.E Ulster. So you're more of an alliance between countries than regions, thus gives you the name of Ireland and Northern Ireland. If anything, should be called Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

The regions in England have been simplified as 'North', 'Midlands' etc. The regions of Ireland that you have mentioned above should be simplified as Ireland.

Yeah may aswell simplify regions in Britain and call it... Britain, you're missing the point here willis.

But you are intentionally making more teams located within england because of the amount of players you have so the regional names are required. We don't need the same here lol
  7. EastEndElite

Fietta said:
    Well no, because it's a collection of regions within that country, that's why The Republic of Ireland is not called Munster, Leinster, Connaught; same goes for regions within different countries in the UK. Northern Ireland isn't part of the republic, making it its own country with its own regions. I.E Ulster. So you're more of an alliance between countries than regions, thus gives you the name of Ireland and Northern Ireland. If anything, should be called Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.

The regions in England have been simplified as 'North', 'Midlands' etc. The regions of Ireland that you have mentioned above should be simplified as Ireland.
  8. EastEndElite

Fietta said:
    EastEndElite said:
    Greetings Gibby the Irish rugby team is called Ireland and we include them in the north of Ireland in our team. The team name should be 'Ireland' here also.

Odd that the English Rugby team isn't called The North, Midlands, Greater London and The South. It's regional, silly goose.

Surely it should be called the 'Region of Ireland' then given that you haven't named The North as 'Northumbria, Durham, Cumbria, North Yorkshire + etc... They are all perfectly good regions despite their inhabitants.

9. EastEndElite

Greetings Gibby the Irish rugby team is called Ireland and we include them in the north of Ireland in our team. The team name should be 'Ireland' here also.
  10. EastEndElite

Top Teams of All Time

I think you all ave a fair point but the Team Ireland of 2017 NC was up there with the best.

Forget about skill and talent, what ever happened to good old hard work?

Kiano
    Posh
    Macco
    Goldenblack
    Brownie
    FlansTheNoobSlayer
    SlyFox

Besides Macco and Brownie that team is even worse than your bang average polish team full of windowlickers. We had to deal with a father and son sharing a dell laptop, a guy with genuine mental disabilities (Flans), Posh being absolutely useless despite having 5k hours and having to listen to our leader Kiano letting SlyFox off with everything because shes a girl - She literally went afk for a tampon change during one of our matches.

It's safe to say we had our own problems. Just keep that in mind when you are thinking of Natives greatest ever teams.
  11. EastEndElite

Current Player & Team Battle Ratings

GB.png
    73 Macco

You think this is some kind of sick joke, Gibbons?
    Where do I even start with the issues here. First of all let's address the elephant in the room and then we can look at the E grade GCSE Maths you used to calculate these ratings. Now gibbo, I am not sure what type of backwards hindu history books they have in Newcastle schools but where I am from a quick **** google search could quickly identify that the flag beside my name is not an Irish one. Now, I knew you were on the autism spectrum Gary, so I didn't want to come out here all guns blazing but there has to come a time when someone tells you - you have crawled too far.

The rating issue is the next fish we have to fry. To put the size of your error into perspective here are two comparisons;
    - There is more chance of Rayden getting through a UK Airport Customs without being stopped than there is of me being rated 73.
    - If that wasn't clear enough, then there is more chance of the lie that Bruce says he played Youth Football for PSG being true than there is of me being rated 73. 

We can dive into the math if you want but please bare with me here Gillian and hold onto your helmet as this can get confusing to some.

Please understand that the simple formula is  Rating = ( Age + Likeability(out of 40) + Skill(out of 40) + Siblings)

You have gotten the formula correct in some cases;

Ciiges = (46 + 4 + 40 + 10) = 100
    Dume = (22 + 35 + 35 + 2) = 94
    Habrak = (35 + 9 + 38 + 1:cool: = 100  (Given the users home nation we substitute siblings for dogs)
    XerXes = (31 + 1 + 30 + 33*) = 95 . (* Indicates that this number could be a lot higher, possibly somewhere near 8:cool:

But there are some cases where it is a complete joke. I have corrected them for you Gobby.

Macco = (21 + 40 + 38 + 1) = 100
    Gibe = (12 + 22 + 23 + 6) = 63
    Posho = (27 + 37 + 3 + 1) = 68

If you have any questions regarding these numbers/shapes please don't hesitate to contact your SNA.

12. EastEndElite

[WBL] MOSS Anti-cheat

Fietta how about you just admit to using hacks and we can end this discussion here
  13. EastEndElite

Nations' 5-a-side IV - Sign Ups!

Goldenblack said:
    SKANK said:
    posh isnt irish ive heard

You created an account just for that?  Coward.

His family is Irish, he identifies as Irish, and played with us in the last NC.  Good enough for me.  If the admins have any issues they can get in touch with me.

preach homie
  14. EastEndElite

Native Completed ESSC 2x2 - Mans not hot

Team Name: papichuloqueso
    Members: Macco, Posh
    Steam Contact (Team leader): http://steamcommunity.com/id/148814881488123/
    Taleworlds Contact (Team leader): Posh
    Faction Desired: Nords
  15. EastEndElite

Ireland Withdrawing

Efe Karacar said:
    Hope to see you guys in other NCs. You are one of the nicest teams.

thanks pal
Back
Top Bottom