Recent content by DRRoss99

1. In Progress Game Crashes when moving on the map , 1.7.2, and 1.8

Hey, our team is aware of this problem and working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reporting it in.
    Is there a timeframe for when it may be fixed? I would prefer to not have to keep restarting games to play the game without crashing.
  2. In Progress Game Crashes when moving on the map , 1.7.2, and 1.8

My crash is happening on day 400, from the looks of things a few people have been getting this crash recently , my guess is they updated the game and there is something in it causing this bug maybe?
    Interesting, both of my campaigns are about 1400 ish days and crashing. But I was able to start a new campaign and play with no problems.
  3. In Progress Game Crashes when moving on the map , 1.7.2, and 1.8

Getting the same problem, spent loads of time on my current campaign , tried using older saves but game just crashes as soon as I move, verified integrity and tried other fixes but nothing seems to work, I thought about just re starting and cheating everything back in to where i was, but im scared that the same crash will happen after i quit.
    Yeah, I have 146 hours on the game so far, no game breaking issues, I took a break, came back, my original campaign would crash on movement, I figured may just be because of updates and such, and I was starting a new campaign anyways ( to play alongside a friend who had just gotten the game). I get to around the same time point in my 2nd playthrough and I start crashing on movement again. You wouldn't happen to be around 1400 Days in would you?
  4. In Progress Game Crashes when moving on the map , 1.7.2, and 1.8

Another Update: I kept trying different things to play this game without it crashing, it ended up killing my GPU(never had a problem with my GPU before today), so my GPU no longer works at all and crashes when trying to play any game. Had to borrow a friends old GPU, which i checked that it works with other games, tried to play bannerlord, bannerlord crashed within 5 seconds of moving on the map, lol.
  5. In Progress Game Crashes when moving on the map , 1.7.2, and 1.8

That last code with all 0s just didnt seem right so I loaded back up to get a different one. Also took a video

2022-08-05_20.51.09_a2056b4962136e9e06a7ae7f92fbe387

6. In Progress Game Crashes when moving on the map , 1.7.2, and 1.8

Summary: Walking around the map, the crashes happened around Pen Cannoc ,Marunath and Seonon. Without fail within about a minute of reloading my game after the first crash. I verified game files, I reloaded further back past saves. Crashed probably 10 times. Restarted PC, got back to my home...
Back
Top Bottom