Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2022-08-05_19.36.02_00000000000000000000000000000000

DRRoss99

Recruit
Summary: Walking around the map, the crashes happened around Pen Cannoc ,Marunath and Seonon. Without fail within about a minute of reloading my game after the first crash. I verified game files, I reloaded further back past saves. Crashed probably 10 times. Restarted PC, got back to my home Tyal, crashed again. I can go in cities, I can wait, I can sit there on the map waiting and never crash, but I start walking around and I crash.
So no crashes ever, but once the first one happens( for whatever reason) it crashes every time I try to move my army around the map.

P.S there were no issues in this playthrough so far. I think I am around Day 1383, or Autumn 1100ish. BUT this is just before the same time period that my original campaign (just over 1400days, on 1.7.2 and 1.8.0 beta) starts to crash outside of Amprela.

How to Reproduce: Seems mostly random, but once it happens the first time, it continues to happen( has happened in both of my playthroughs, 1st one was Campaign, 2nd one being sandbox). Literally just start walking on the map.
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
GPU Driver Version: Driver version 512.77
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz
RAM: 16.0 GB
Motherboard: ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING ASUSTek
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): st500lt012-9ws142 500GB

That last code with all 0s just didnt seem right so I loaded back up to get a different one. Also took a video

2022-08-05_20.51.09_a2056b4962136e9e06a7ae7f92fbe387

Another Update: I kept trying different things to play this game without it crashing, it ended up killing my GPU(never had a problem with my GPU before today), so my GPU no longer works at all and crashes when trying to play any game. Had to borrow a friends old GPU, which i checked that it works with other games, tried to play bannerlord, bannerlord crashed within 5 seconds of moving on the map, lol.

Getting the same problem, spent loads of time on my current campaign , tried using older saves but game just crashes as soon as I move, verified integrity and tried other fixes but nothing seems to work, I thought about just re starting and cheating everything back in to where i was, but im scared that the same crash will happen after i quit.

Getting the same problem, spent loads of time on my current campaign , tried using older saves but game just crashes as soon as I move, verified integrity and tried other fixes but nothing seems to work, I thought about just re starting and cheating everything back in to where i was, but im scared that the same crash will happen after i quit.
Yeah, I have 146 hours on the game so far, no game breaking issues, I took a break, came back, my original campaign would crash on movement, I figured may just be because of updates and such, and I was starting a new campaign anyways ( to play alongside a friend who had just gotten the game). I get to around the same time point in my 2nd playthrough and I start crashing on movement again. You wouldn't happen to be around 1400 Days in would you?

Yeah, I have 146 hours on the game so far, no game breaking issues, I took a break, came back, my original campaign would crash on movement, I figured may just be because of updates and such, and I was starting a new campaign anyways ( to play alongside a friend who had just gotten the game). I get to around the same time point in my 2nd playthrough and I start crashing on movement again. You wouldn't happen to be around 1400 Days in would you?
My crash is happening on day 400, from the looks of things a few people have been getting this crash recently , my guess is they updated the game and there is something in it causing this bug maybe?

My crash is happening on day 400, from the looks of things a few people have been getting this crash recently , my guess is they updated the game and there is something in it causing this bug maybe?
Interesting, both of my campaigns are about 1400 ish days and crashing. But I was able to start a new campaign and play with no problems.

Hey, our team is aware of this problem and working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reporting it in.

Hey, our team is aware of this problem and working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reporting it in.
Is there a timeframe for when it may be fixed? I would prefer to not have to keep restarting games to play the game without crashing.

this may help you continue playing. if your bug similar to month old bug.
it ignore that unknow ctd while move on the map.

Back
Top Bottom