Recent content by DragzJoker

1. DragzJoker

SP Musket Era Enhancement Mod. Rule your own kingdom! 1.75 final. Open mod source code.

How do i recruit from towns, ive already have my commanders but i dont know where and how i can recruit troops. I would be grateful for some help
  2. DragzJoker

The German Mercenary Hunters - The Wolfpack

Name: Joker
    Steam Name (If you Have):grin:ragzJoker
    NA or EU? (Just Curiosity to adjust our training times): NA
    Do you want to be a common Hunter or you aspire to higher ranks?: I prefer minor command
  3. DragzJoker

Mercenary Guild

Name:Joker
    Timezone: EST
    Steam ID: DragzJoker
    How active can you be? most of the time im playing games so yeah I can be quite active
    What is your favorite color? Red
    Do you understand the rules? Yes
  4. DragzJoker

Regiment Holleanders nr23 (Clan)

- Nickname: Joker
    - Steamname: DragzJoker
    - In-game Experience: 4 months
    - Nationality: American/ New Yorker
    - Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
  5. DragzJoker

Fyrningas

where do I sign up?
  6. DragzJoker

[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Have you read All Quiet on The Western Front if so you know how soldiers used shovels instead of bayonets because it doesnt get stuck, I would love to see guys running around killing people with spades
  7. DragzJoker

Suggest what I do for my playthrough

I love the feedback  :oops: I probably wont enlist in an army because it can be quite boring. As for the tournament ill give some shots at it and ill be adding commentary in episode 3
  8. DragzJoker

Ataman7 said:
    Do minor quests for local nobles and hunt down bandits at every single opportunity you can get. I really can't stress hunting bandits enough, not only does it net you new equipment and money, but it also levels up you and your party too so you can eventually start winning those tournaments.

As for what to do with that money, I recommend choosing a city/region as your home and start buying acres of land to generate coin for you. Once you have enough acres, you'll easily be able to pay for your troops' upkeep and then some.

Ideally, you should have joined a faction by now and earned a village for yourself. In which case, develop the village and do as many quests as possible for it since high relations net you better taxation and troop recruitment.

Thanks for the suggestion ill do that in my next episode.
  9. DragzJoker

but im a very low level so I cant win tournaments.
  10. DragzJoker

I have recently started a playthrough of the mod and I wanted suggestions for what to do next. Episode 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bZeG4Exw7A&feature=plcp Episode 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpUMKmtuX8g&feature=plcp Episode 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuu4O4MLf-k&feature=plcp
  11. DragzJoker

House Of Hawkins - recruitment poster!

Name: Monte_Winklebottom_Hawkin
    Home province: Britiannia
  12. DragzJoker

[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

Gavinrad said:
    DragzJoker said:
    where can i find the legendary treasure in aldelen

Find a cave entrance

where exactly
  13. DragzJoker

[S] Light&Darkness - Heroes of Calradia. Upgrade to v1.040 (Jun. 6, 2013)

where can i find the legendary treasure in aldelen
  14. DragzJoker

the perfect Singleplayer mod

oh there is a butt ton of good single player mods take floris, brytenwalda and sword of damocles
Back
Top Bottom