Recent content by domipoppe

1. domipoppe

Warband Script Enhancer 2 (v1.0.3.1)

Is the performance better on servers handling larger player amounts? Also what exactly does the FPS limit operation do (set/get)? Do you plan to make an operation where you can force a player to connect to a specific IP whilst being active in a scene?
  2. domipoppe

[PHP API] Warband Server Status + Information

I mean it's faster & more simple to just call the API I guess. Of course, people can do such requests on their own.
  3. domipoppe

Hey, if you are interested in: I did release my API to the public so it can be used from everyone - with which you can gather information from Mount & Blade Warband servers and others. You call it like this...
  4. domipoppe

Hey, if you are interested in: I did release my API to the public so it can be used from everyone - with which you can gather information from Mount & Blade Warband servers and others. You call it like this...
  5. domipoppe

Fake Servers

hi, I don't think so as you kinda can't really "force" a name to be yours.
  6. domipoppe

[Server Hosting] Infravider.com - Top Quality, Prepaid, Scripts, Instant-Set Up!

Some browser had problems with the registration and the login. This is fixed now, people should be able to register & order now - sorry for the issue.
  7. domipoppe

[Server Hosting] Infravider.com - Top Quality, Prepaid, Scripts, Instant-Set Up!

Our Testserver: We support & help you with ALL modules! We do offer custom scripting for this game! Automated Mod-Installer & WSE Support Persistent World & Kingdoms Scripts for free! Custom built control panel ... and much more!!!
  8. domipoppe

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.7.7 for 1.174

Hey K700, what does the removage of admin privilege from WSELoader.exe do? Could it fix crashes? Also I experienced a new crash, no idea what it is: the server is only using str_equal & str_sanitize operations from WSE.
  9. domipoppe

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v4.7.7 for 1.174

Infravider is supporting WSE. You can install it with one click. I have detected several glitches if WSE used a lot of .json editing / saving / loading I think. It could also be some permission issue with WSE / wine on Linux not sure. Here are some crash logs: Anyone knows a fix?
  10. domipoppe

Voice?

I guess a team-voice chat could work pretty good. Make it like CS:GO or other games where you can just disable screamers. VOIP could work in certain mods e.g Persistent World. It would improve role play etc. Maybe a server-side config line which enables/disables it.
  11. domipoppe

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

I think you need to move the agents with the ship by setting their position each X seconds/frame. They seem to be "stuck" at the position so the ship moves and hits them and so they end up at the back of the ship in a big group.
  12. domipoppe

Area Of Effect Damage

There is a trigger when a weapon hits. Check if the equipped weapon is the one which gives area damage. Then loop for agents near your position and damage them. That's the short version of explaining  :D
  13. domipoppe

MP Native Global Campaign (Cooperative Campaign)

Really good looking. I will try it out as soon as I can ;)