Recent content by DOMA_

1. DOMA_

B Other Cinematic Compilation (Graphic & Sound Enhancement) [v3.0 Released][1.153]

VonTawast said:
    The arrows flying through the air looks really sexy now. Also there's one thing I'm wondering, would it be possible to just remove some of the sounds, without corrupting the game?

You can simply change the sounds in the 'sounds' folder (that is in Native folder or other mod folder). But you need to find which sounds are that you want to change, so you need to check out the whole sounds at first.
  2. DOMA_

B Other Cinematic Compilation (Graphic & Sound Enhancement) [v3.0 Released][1.153]

levonio99 said:
    Hey Guys,

Sorry if this is a stupid question, kind of new with the whole mod thing. So I changed the file as specified above and saved it, but when I launch the game, under module drop down menu there is no option of Cinematic Compilation... does it apply automatically to native? Please help me out.

Thanks!

Actually, the mod is not a 'mod', it is a sort of pack. Thus, you can simply extract it to Native, or you can apply it to other mods.
  3. DOMA_

v3.0

• Compatible with 1.153
    • Fixed normalmaps of some textures
    • Fixed glitches of some textures
    • Some new diffusemaps
    • Adjusted sounds priorities and volumes
    • Fixed bugs : odd mud particles
    • Added python files for modders

Download 3.0

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58422501/Cinematic%20Compilation%203.0.zip

Compatible with both Singleplayer and Multiplayer

New play video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvYbXwWdAI8
  4. DOMA_

[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Can the maximum scene size be enlarged in the future WSE version?
  5. DOMA_

Persistent World 4.5.1 - download and general discussion

Sorry to ask it,

But anyway, is there any plans to make PW open source..? It will be very glad to many modders if you do that.  :idea:
  6. DOMA_

Suggestions

Saboteur100 said:
    Why is there a Japanese flag in the game? Japan wasn't even a unified, independent nation under the emperor at this point in history, it was still ruled by the Tokugawa Shogunate, in which case that flag would be totally irrelevant. The flag of the rising sun was only implemented after the emperor came to power in 1868.

I think only flags relevant to the actual conflicts of the Napoleonic wars should be included, or at only ones that are historically accurate with regard to what nations were independent sovereign entities at the time. I mean, include the flags of all the major nations obviously, and add or keep smaller ones such as the Hanoverian and Bavarian flags, and perhaps add some regiment flags as well.

+1

btw
    He said it was for jokes, but it is not a joke to East Asian. Many ppl raged at this now.
  7. DOMA_

Adding Nazi flag.

Danik Golovanov said:
    There are no flags which doesn't represent a nation which haven't done anything bad. US flag can be as offensive for victims of their crime and countries they have been in war with as the nazi flag, but still people even use t-shirts and sweaters with their flag IRL.

'Rising Sun flag' and 'Ha·ken·kreuz' are not 'common' flags. The US flag is a common flag that has been used hundreds of years, contrary to 'Rising Sun flag' and 'Ha·ken·kreuz'.

I don't hate normal Japanese flag, man. Problem is the problem.

Yukimura_Sanada said:
    So a nation can simply free themselves of any guilt by saying:"Ah yes we killed many jews yep thats us, We are so sorry for that."
    No that will stick with the nation for the rest of the nation's excistence and the same is for all the other nations.

Why should I feel guilty for what my ancestors did?
    I haven't done that neither would I do it.
    I know where my heart is but this is getting more into a rage topic now.

you will get the message.

PS I don't have any nationalism and I don't care about that.

This is not nationalism. It 'is' a common sense and it is regarding conscience.

Your nation even doesn't teach what your ancestors did as a bad thing. Japan just teach like "It was intended for modernizig" or sth.

So it is just right that those are not related with you, and so don't have to think about that? lol.. Why did you learn about your history?
  8. DOMA_

Adding Nazi flag.

Yukimura_Sanada said:
    DOMA_ said:
    Yukimura_Sanada said:
    o.0 I made a typo.

Yukimura_Sanada said:
    that flag IS still commonly used by the Japanese Navy.

So do you think it is right? lol.

Hell yeh, love that Germany apologizes about what they had done, and burned up all of Ha·ken·kreuz.

You have a really good mind man.

Every nation did terrible things under their flag.
    that fact that you only know 2 means that you are not well informed.

The dutch for example Exploited and made lots of slaves.
    The brits did the same(invaded america and india, made many indians slaves)
    Mhm the Spanish which massacred Holland(some cities)
    The English which invaded scotland made every scottish their slave and irish aswell.
    The Russians for their dictatorship, killing lots of innocents.
    Chinese which forced all peasants into the army, and exploited lots of people aswell.

Do I need to go on?

The thing is if we all say we are offended by that so their banner musn't be ingame than I think most games can be deleted today.

Wow. I really surprised.

Have you ever thought about why Nazi and Ha·ken·kreuz are blamed at least?

Many of nations you refered apoligized and at least they know that was very unright things and they reflect on their conduct. However, look around your attitude, you even don't have any consciousness of guilt about what your nation did.
  9. DOMA_

Adding Nazi flag.

Yukimura_Sanada said:
    o.0 I made a typo.

Yukimura_Sanada said:
    that flag IS still commenly used by the Japanese Navy.

So do you think it is right? lol.

Hell yeh, love that Germany apologizes about what they had done, and burned up all of Ha·ken·kreuz.

You have a really good mind man.
  10. DOMA_

Adding Nazi flag.

Yukimura_Sanada said:
    That flag is the Japanese Navy flag.
    Of the Rising Sun Empire of Japan.
    thus not rising sun flag but the navy flag.

that flag was commenly used by the Japanese Navy.

said it.

DOMA_ said:
    'Rising Sun flag' is not a normal flag. It has a obvious objective and intention, but Japan does not apologize regarding using the flag nowadays (In Japanese Navy). This is one of the reason that the relationship between China and Japan or Korea and Japan is so bad.
  11. DOMA_

Adding Nazi flag.

Kipsleverworst said:
    Orange white blue flag on the first page was used by Dutch nazi's, but was also an normal flag.

'Rising Sun flag' is not a normal flag. It has a obvious objective and intention, but Japan does not apologize regarding using the flag nowadays (In Japanese Navy).  This is one of the reason that  the relationship between China and Japan or Korea and Japan is so bad. Anyway, NSB's flag is what was used as 'Dutch's flag' before now of netherlands' flag. Thus, Rising Sun flag shouldn't be compared to what you refered. It should be complared to Ha·ken·kreuz.

Lloydski said:
    We need more regimental flags tbh. The lack of banners were a bit of a let down on the MP side.

Agree, but it should be more careful. Changing the flag is not that hard. However, the important thing is that M&B series are sold in the market of East Asia, more specifically, China. 'Napoleonic Wars' is not a private mod. It is a commodity. Therefore, the developers should be more considerate to their markets.
  12. DOMA_

Adding Nazi flag.

Vincenzo said:
    It's not if the patern is allowed to be used, it's the one that draw the patern that needs to allow you to use his image commercially.

Oh I got it.. It is sad in that case they can't.
  13. DOMA_

Adding Nazi flag.

Vincenzo said:
    Hey DOMA_!

Sad to hear the flag offended you, that was by no means intended, we actually added it as a joke..
    The reason is that a lot of people ever since the original mod back in the beta of warband wanted to play with the Japanese faction (I know its crazy!)
    The whole "Kwaaii Desu" and  "I Needz Japan"  kept us laughing though and as such we added this flag for it is the Japanese flag.

I'm not sure if we will remove it, I understand it hurts you and we do apologise. But please understand that it is by no means intended to be used in the context you put it in.

The two flags you gave just now, are they free to use commercially in a game? That's important to know before we add them.

Cheers,

Vince.

Yeh.. I understand you, and I also know that most of Europeans and Americans lack of understanding about what the flag means. Therefore, I can infer that there were no offences to use the flag, and I accept your apologize. However, it is as sensitive as to East Asians as if someone is waving 'hakenkreuz', all of people will say "Are you crazy?". Thus, I strongly suggest removing the flag or changing it.

The two flags are official things, so I think it will be fine to use commercially in game as the UK flag is used in game.(is the UK flag needs a licence to use it..? If it is, the two flags can't be used)
  14. DOMA_

Adding Nazi flag.

Is the same as adding 'Rising Sun Flag'. This is from Wiki : Please be considerate about adding the flag. It is just a game and a mod, but the flag makes feels so bad if there are East Asians in the game. Thus, it should be changed to the Japanese normal flag. Also, I suggest adding...
  15. DOMA_

supermachoman said:
      Oh btw, I am using steam and am on version 1.143, I can not go into cities and do anything, just buy and sell.

Hm.. It's odd. I will check it out.
Back
Top Bottom