Recent content by diamok

1. Crash on start, "Could not find mb_warband.exe...". GOG Install, please help.

So wow, just realized this forum is not for the Floris Evolved mod, but rather the original Floris Mod Pack.

Yes, the noob feeling of shame has set in for sure.  :oops:

In any case, forgive me for the mistake, however, if anyone has any suggestions regarding the issues I am having with WSE, please share...and hell, bash me for poor forum etiquette in the process.  :wink:

Take care,
  2. Crash on start, "Could not find mb_warband.exe...". GOG Install, please help.

Yeah, I downloaded WSE 3.2.0 separate and installed that to the Warband root directory as directed. Running game/mod now to see if all goes well. Figure as long as the WSE is active, the mod should be able to access it for any needed scripting.

Fingers crossed...

Peace,
  3. Crash on start, "Could not find mb_warband.exe...". GOG Install, please help.

Okay, as subject states, I have the gog version/install of the game, it is updated to the most current version (1.168). I just downloaded the mod from the nexus a few minutes ago, followed the install instructions, then set my install location to the proper location for my install (C:\GOG...
  4. Interest in another Mod File Site?

I'm closing the poll down and locking this thread, no need for another site, the repository is the only one we require for files and will be back up as soon as Janus' host makes the necessary move for him.
  5. Interest in another Mod File Site?

I sent Janus a PM to get his input about it...would have done this in advance but I didn't know who ran the site. :smile:  Will post back after I hear from him.
  6. Interest in another Mod File Site?

Thanks for reply Jack and that's what I'm trying to figure out...do people think we need another site or would it be a waste and overkill?  All I'm doing is offering the service if the community thinks we need it, if not, that's cool too.

This is not a done deal everyone, I haven't done anything for it yet and won't unless the community thinks it will be used.  You will not hurt my feelings if you vote no, like I said, just thought I'd offer, that's all.
  7. Interest in another Mod File Site?

With www.mbrepository.com being down now since the 18th and seeing a number of people looking for not only a place to download mods, but also a place to upload the mod they've made, I thought it might be a good idea to at least put up a temp site of sorts until www.mbrepository.com gets back...
  8. Customizing companions in 1.003

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46630.0.html
  9. My sig

And thanks for actually sticking up for me to Ruthven, that is a rare thing indeed on forums, especially in these circumstances.

Also, happy to give everyone something to get all work up about too. :smile:
  10. My sig

I shouldn't have to grow thinker skin or get used to this kind of thing, people should just have more respect for each others feelings actually.  Sure, it's the internet and no one cares what anyone thinks on forums, this or the hundred other ones I've been on, I realize that.  It's just sad that someone could get offended, request a solution and it come to all this sort of thing.
  11. My sig

Naridill said:
    diamok said:
    hell I could of simply just reported him and demanded he be banned

You actually couldn't.

Umm, yes I could have, doesn't mean he would have been, but I could demand anything I want.

Anyway, thank you Ruthven for removing it.
  12. My sig

Well maybe I didn't freaking think of that, Jez!!!  Get off my case already, I was offended so I reacted, I'm not a freaking saint, I'm human, I react aright?
  13. My sig

I am not asking to have him banned, it's a freaking vid you morons jez.  I am simply asking him to remove it, which is exactly what I did in the PM I sent him, but instead he decided to make this poll.

Think whatever you all want, I could care less, I have my rights as well as any of you..hell I could of simply just reported him and demanded he be banned and all the fuin ****, but I did the right thing and approached him about it instead.

Also, if the dog did do this on it's one, which is actually sort of hard to tell, I'd need to see another angle..anyway, if it did, well that just shows you how dumb dogs are.  To me, it looks like someone put the dog up to the window and either pushed it out, or helped it out.  Unless one of you made the vid, we will probably never know.
  14. My sig

I wanted to be nice about this and I did ask you, but now I've got to do what I have to do, sorry.
  15. Elder Scrolls mod?

Don't be a jerk man, I was pretty nice in my post and PM to you, just change it please so we can move on.
Back
Top Bottom