Recent content by Desparin

1. Desparin

Suggestions

Just want to say I'm loving the mod chaps! Yes, despite my constant CTD's :p Just wondering if (and I know it would be a long way off) you have ever considered implementing Freelancer at a later date?
  2. Desparin

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Umm, think I may have found a bug - not sure whether it's been mentioned thus far but here goes...

Was tasked with rescuing an imprisoned Lord from Riverrun but I can't access the Dungeon at all - there isn't anywhere that leads to it. Although I can find the guard but he's stuck by the arena. Also whenever you enter a building, they all send you back to the Castle for some reason.
  3. Desparin

SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Not entirely sure if this has been mentioned or not, but would there possibly be any way (thinking along the mercing route) to implement the Freelancer Mod at all? Just that I foresee being bound into a mercenary contract with one faction a little irritating at times, especially when they're being majorly screwed over.

Would also give the chance for players to be more flexible in times of crisis and be able to stab their erstwhile allies in the back a little easier.

Also, is there any way to defect to join if you're a Lord in a faction - e.g. Change from a Vassal of the North to the Westerlands (just an example) and still keep your Fiefs.
  4. Desparin

60th Royal American Rifles [EU] Recruiting

James Grant said:
    I sure hope new recruits will go to the FSE forums when this closes :/

I'm sure they'll post a big *GO TO THIS WEBSITE* link where the NW section used to be :wink:
  5. Desparin

Don't want to leave Talworlds... Is nice and comfy here, like sleeping on a mattress made of clouds...but stuffed with the corpses of Frenchies bloated by putrefaction...
  6. Desparin

Shortshorts said:
    So Peter what do you say, want to try to get an m&m event going?

If we were to organise an MM event, I sadly wouldn't be able to attend seeing as I don't have With Fire & Sword...

But either way, all the best to you chaps if you do get an event up and running :razz:
  7. Desparin

ThePeterM4 said:
    Cirry said:
    Wait what, WW1? o_O

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=244964.1530

It is a simulation for Iron Europe but on North and South. Just to get an idea of what the Iron Europe events and maps will be like. It should be good fun to play :wink:

So do we have to download something for this?...
  8. Desparin

James Grant said:
    Not had a European recruit on the thread in ages, almost enough to cheer me up after Walking Dead episode 4...almost but not quite. I'm still rather depressed after what is probably the most saddening thing I have ever watched.

Agreed on both points there Mr Grant. Am going to say that witnessing such distressing events is not what I needed first thing this morning while nursing a particularly sore head and a massive gouge out of my left arm.
  9. Desparin

Question about Looters --- as you level up/expand party.

goblolo said:
    looters/bandits number can be edited via http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1254290.html#msg1254290

Cheers mate. Is a great help, now even though i'm armoured enough (plate armour, great sword etc) to hack my way through a multitude of bandits without pause, as I said previously my recruits are often brought down without reason  seeing as I like to engage Forest Bandits wherever possible.

Although one other slight issue, what number would you recommend I fight if I have around 20ish recruits in the party to make sure the majority of them level up?
  10. Desparin

Thanks to the KKA for a delightful miniature LB last night. Was nice to play as line for a change and actually being reasonably proficient in melee.

And one thing I've learnt from last night is to most definitely not engage Pride of NI in melee, that's a lose, lose situation from the offset.
  11. Desparin

NW Completed The 15th Regiment of Foot Tuesday Siege Event

Cenkris said:
    Consider me now "sorted"! :grin: But their will be no trembling from me, i`m made of far sterner stuff!

So maybe not trembling then... How about a slight quaking in your boots, a shaking of your right hand, God damnit, I'll even settle for a twitch of a cheek muscle.

Anything to see the look of fear in their eyes as they know that death is approaching them on swift feet.
  12. Desparin

91st Regiment of Foot - Argyllshire Highlanders

JackieChan said:
    Hugh Shields said:
    Bring it!
    Would like to get my Krupp-Stahl sharpened and poke some 60th Rifles butts!! :grin:

Indeed Sir, maybe we shall begin planning an engagement henceforth? Presuming my colonel approves of course.
  13. Desparin

Cenkris said:
    Desparin said:
    I'm certain I can find a loophole somewhere Mr Cenkris. I'm an exceedingly good shot so I can imagine I will still be able to hunt you down, even of you are effectively taking on the semblance of  a GOD for the duration of the event :wink:

Mmm. shiny... So is this like a highly polished sheen of steel as it reflects sunlight, or a metaphorical sort of "shiny"?
    So now you are the self proclaimed destroyer of gods? :shock: I think all the mighty power you wield as a crack shot has corrupted you! :grin: And it is shiny as in precious and perfect in every way!  :wink:

Well not self-proclaimed as such... More that everyone else proclaims it on my behalf. Kneel before my might and tremble in my omnipotent presence.

And shiny shiny eh? So a Lord of the Rings-esque shiny. Now imagine me saying "My precious" in best Gollum/Smeagol impression and you're sorted.
  14. Desparin

Cenkris said:
    Desparin said:
    Good day Good Sir! Thought I'd finally poke my head round the corner of your dingy cupboard thread and make an official appearance Just want to say that I highly enjoy working alongside the brave (and occasionally foolhardy) men of the 15th.

So lets raise our standards up high and drink to the glory of King George, long may he reign!
    I prefer to think of us as always foolhardy rather than just occcasionally! :wink: And our dingy cupboard thread does all it needs to for our rather glorious and shiny event! :grin:

James Grant said:
    Desparin said:
    First off, I'd like to apologise for the double post *face-palm*

I'm guessing I strictly can't do this, but hey-ho.

Regiment Name: 60th Rifles
    Preferred Nation: UK
    Troop/Class: 95th (60th) Rifles/ 2nd West Yorkshire (Light Infantry)
    Amount Attending: 15-25 (approx)

Am anxious to put a bullet in your head again Cenkris, at least, I'm still hoping to keep our friendly regimental rivalry going, even if it does mean I accidentally pull the trigger while facing you... xD

Ignore this Cenkris, Desparin didn't realise we were a permanent attendee. :smile:

I was just about to post that fact! :grin: Also putting a bullet in my head depends heavily on whether my internet retains enough power to let me be in the event in the first place. At which point i will also be in spectator mode only so i can oversee and admin the event! This might make shooting me very, very difficult! :wink:

I'm certain I can find a loophole somewhere Mr Cenkris. I'm an exceedingly good shot so I can imagine I will still be able to hunt you down, even of you are effectively taking on the semblance of  a GOD for the duration of the event :wink:

Mmm. shiny... So is this like a highly polished sheen of steel as it reflects sunlight, or a metaphorical sort of "shiny"?
  15. Desparin

James Grant said:
    Desparin said:
    Apologies for the double post *face-palm*

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I signed us up for the 15th's Tuesday Siege Event, seeing as we weren't signed up and that we do attend it every Tuesday.

Now granted, I realise that I probably should have checked first with the honourable James Grant or our magnanimous Colonel Peter Broetz, but I presumed that we are doing the event as usual.

Now, I'm fully prepared to attend a court martial for acting outside the duties given by the commanding officer and shall attend Peter's tent for one of those "floggings" he so loves to dish out at 18:00 this evening.

Desparin don't meddle! We are a permanent member so we never sign up. Silly Lance Corporal :wink:

I prefer the term "unwanted assistance" rather than "meddle" xD
Back
Top Bottom